News   Apr 26, 2024
 810     0 

Infographics - Future Toronto Skyline

Another timeline perspective of Toronto's skyline over the decades:

50494413616_5b7c267dc9_k.jpg

Additional cover images of future cityscapes in Toronto:

50493710698_d9f0039978_k.jpg

50494570872_6885737619_k.jpg

Love the most recent graphics. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!

Quick question: How do you treat a building like One Yonge? I see that you have phase 1 as under construction, which is accurate, but what about phase 2 (SkyTower) which is somewhere between proposed and almost under construction? I would think it would be at least in blue and not grey as illustrated in your first graphic on Friday.

Love the most recent graphics. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you!!!!!

Quick question: How do you treat a building like One Yonge? I see that you have phase 1 as under construction, which is accurate, but what about phase 2 (SkyTower) which is somewhere between proposed and almost under construction? I would think it would be at least in blue and not grey as illustrated in your first graphic on Friday.

Thanks! Great question.
In the case of One Yonge, I have SkyTower colour coded as being under-construction. I will typically reference the SkyscraperPage database and the criteria they set in place for a building to be under-construction. I believe it begins with site prep, shoring or excavation.

There is an exception I made with YSL Residences, which is on hold but listed in my graphics as being under construction. It was a deliberate choice since it is a very significant project that I felt should be included for illustrative purposes.

Back