iLoft Condos (Camrost-Felcorp) - Real Estate -

Is anybody scared of what's going on in the economy? I heard some builders have stopped construction in some downtown high-rise condos. Someone asked me yestaurday if Camrost-Felcorp is still going or has stopped or is going to :( anybody know anything about this?

Is anybody scared of what's going on in the economy? I heard some builders have stopped construction in some downtown high-rise condos. Someone asked me yestaurday if Camrost-Felcorp is still going or has stopped or is going to :( anybody know anything about this?

I wouldn't worry about it if the building is almost sold out, which I'm pretty sure their close.

I've heard from many people that Camrost-Felcorp is one of the pioneers in the industry and they are very well established. I wouldn't worry about any of their projects in progress. If I had to worry about any builder, I would look at the newbies in the industry who may not have as good relationships with the banks.

I wouldn't worry about it if the building is almost sold out, which I'm pretty sure their close.

I think about 10 units are left..mostly the dog units..lower floors,near chutes,etc,etc..I really like this area..so close to the city but not close enough to feel the negatives (noise,pollution,crime,etc,etc)..the LRT is going in for sure and luxury Town Homes are going to be build west of iLofts...going to be great when this area is fully developed.

Mar19-09006.jpg

goshdarnit, i've got the worse luck. i'm stuck downtown. i had no idea etobicoke was getting condos. hope it's not too late for me.

goshdarnit, i've got the worse luck. i'm stuck downtown. i had no idea etobicoke was getting condos. hope it's not too late for me.

your kidding right?...for a investment (rental) downtown is prime but the western part of the lake front its the best of two worlds,close enough to reach the core in less than 20 minutes by the TTC and about 10 minutes by car and you have Humber minutes walk away and you dont have to face the crime and grime of the downtown dwellers.Honestly on a Friday and Saturday night the whole section from Bathurst,Front,Dundas,University is full of cars,loud party hardy drunks and endless noise,how can anyone sleep?..:p

Back