941     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 1.6K     4 
News   Jul 30, 2024
 651     0 

How about that Rob Ford?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some people would support Bobbo the Clown for political office as long as he stated that he belonged to the same ideology as them. "We're with the clown!", they would yell, "you just don't support him because he doesn't have the same socioeconomic ideas about governance as you do!".

Oh, wait... they already do.

Well, NOW did endorse Cosmo the Cat in Ward 11 in 2003, given that Frances Nunziata did little good since the City of York was dissolved.

There is an entire Toronto that seems to exist, somehwere (i've never physically run into it), intent on destroying everything that is good about this city. They are a minority i'm sure,...

I'm in no way apologizing for Rob - total moron, makes Mel Lastman look competent - Ford, but I think this it is in fact not a small minority of people who think it is acceptable to go out to a leafs game, drink lots of beer and scream offensive (though witty in their mind) things - but a surprisingly common one. This site attracts a fairly narrow constituency, and lets face it, that is not it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back