Hill Condos, The (BSaR Group) - Real Estate

We have experienced very unfair practices from Bsar group. We just closed a unit at 12 degrees at Beverley and Queen. The builder charged us $2000 for 1 day extension. They have now put a lien against the property. They have charged us $36000 in unfair development levies. They are threatening to terminate the deal if we asked the details regarding what the levies are about and that they are unfair.
I would highly recommend the purchasers to have their agreement of purchase and sale reviewed. Try to get the levies capped.
The person we dealt with is Tyler and he is a terrible human being. I personally would never buy from BSAR Group ever again.

We feel your pain, sadly. Any document you sign is to the benefit and protection of the developers' interest. Some things are down right criminal what they can get away with. But we now live in a world run by lawyers and accountants. We wish you luck with things. We know what it's like to get scr*wed over by a developer. Most reputable buyer's lawyers don't recommend purchasing new construction. But it's a big industry, so there are lots of players involved and it's entirely based on greed. Let the defence lawyers chime in...

We feel your pain, sadly. Any document you sign is to the benefit and protection of the developers' interest. Some things are down right criminal what they can get away with. But we now live in a world run by lawyers and accountants. We wish you luck with things. We know what it's like to get scr*wed over by a developer. Most reputable buyer's lawyers don't recommend purchasing new construction. But it's a big industry, so there are lots of players involved and it's entirely based on greed. Let the defence lawyers chime in...
But its us, the people, that buy from these builders. I think we need to raise a voice strong enough against these builders and have the government review their practices. Change can come if we all unite and fight for it.

Back