Haven on the Bluffs (VHL Developments) - Real Estate -

Does anyone know if they will be adding any more equipment to the fitness room? I'm pretty disappointed that there is so much wasted space right now. Perhaps the responsibility will be on the condo board to add more equipment after it forms?

Does anyone know if they will be adding any more equipment to the fitness room? I'm pretty disappointed that there is so much wasted space right now. Perhaps the responsibility will be on the condo board to add more equipment after it forms?

Funny you mention that because I went and spoke to management yesterday. I was also really annoyed at how this was supposed to be a “state of the art” gym but it’s 5 machines in an insanely huge room. They could’ve at least put in a washroom, maybe some mirrors, some more machines. SOMETHING. There’s more than enough room

Well the lady at management told me they are putting in one more weigh lifting machine and that’s it. And if we had any issues we have to email the builder. She said if enough people make noise they might do something about it.

I’m looking forward to using it, even though I’m not a fitness freak...
I was thinking perhaps the space was to accommodate fitness classes? Also the water fountain didn’t appear to be working ? Very barren and not at all a welcoming space. God only knows what the billiards & cars room are going to look like....

I would've been happy with one more bench and a cable machine even though there is space for much more. Also, the flooring is not ideal for a fitness room. It appears to be the same carpet as the hallway. The carpet is not very welcoming for stretching or potential yoga classes if that is what the empty space is for.

I would've been happy with one more bench and a cable machine even though there is space for much more. Also, the flooring is not ideal for a fitness room. It appears to be the same carpet as the hallway. The carpet is not very welcoming for stretching or potential yoga classes if that is what the empty space is for.

Agree with all of the above points. It could’ve been so much better with all the space it occupies. We will have to fix it once it registers

I agree with you as well. Not only is the carpet not welcoming for stretches but it is not sanitary as carpet absorbs sweat and germs. A hardwood floor or exercise rubber material flooring would be ideal for regular cleaning.

I agree with all the comments about the gym definitely when the building gets register we need to fix it.
They did got an extra treadmill in even do it's not connected the power cord is not there :) and they did have a cable machine now, they also put in a bar and 2 ten pound plates, the plates lasted a couple of days it seems that someone dropped them on the floor and broke them already :confused: I understand that they are not the best quality but that does not mean that you break it that only means maintenance fees will go up every time that something gets destroyed, I'm also going to management and ask them to have the security guard check the windows at night when they close the gym two times I walked in 1st thing in the morning and it was freezing in there someone open the window and did not closed before they left the room o_O having the gym in the building is convenient for all of us that want to use it ;)lets all take care of it:).

Can anyone tell me if rental units in this building are protected under the rent control cut off date of November 15th 2018? From this thread I'm seeing that people were moving in during the summer of 2018. However, I was told this building is not protected under rent control. Can anyone clarify please? Thanks

Back