News   Jul 03, 2024
 80     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 769     0 
News   Jul 02, 2024
 2.3K     0 

happy holidays!

Merry Christmas and a Seasonal Cheer to all!

Gajan Kristnaskon, Natale hilare, Joyeux Noël, Froehliche Weihnachten, Sung Tan Chuk Ha, Wesolych Swiat Bozego Narodzenia, Linksmu Kaledu, Feliz Navidad, Nadolig Llawen, Chuc Mung Giang Sinh, Mele Kalikimaka ...

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and Boxing Day!

i got everything i needed with some good discounts. I also saw the great mayhem this day offers. Being in the Eaton's Center is quite amazing with so many people there.

Pictures taken toay
DSC04984.jpg

DSC04986.jpg

DSC04980.jpg

DSC04981.jpg

The crowds sucked but I was able to find some good deals so I but up with them for a few hours. urbandreamer, why in and out of hospitals? Nothing serious I hope.

Merry (late) Christmas to All!!!!!

Smuncky: Good Eaton Centre pics! It is hard to believe it is now 30 years old-and it is as busy as ever! As a contrast I would have liked to see pics taken inside on Christmas Day-which is probably as quiet as you will ever see it on a weekday holiday. I have always liked the design of the Eaton Centre-arguably it is one of the best Downtown shopping centers ever built-especially the 70s period. My other personal favorite late 70s vintage central city mall is Water Tower Place in Chicago. LI MIKE

Here in Chicago it is less than one-hour from Midnight on a rapidly disappearing 2007.

The snow has fallen heavily this evening and I look forward, with anxious anticipation, to the year ahead ...

Back