News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 915     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 355     0 

Handicap parking

You clearly don't get it, do you?

My point is how to tackle down the issue of handicap parking. Handicap parking lot discriminates drivers without a handicap parking permit (which is pretty much everyone else).
I used the idea of keyboard as an issue of universal design. Keyboard, likewise, counter-discriminates those of certain physical disabilities. Can a person with finger paralysis press a key without an aid? What about the visually impaired? Must they be left out as well?
Likewise, should a handicap parking be kept out of everyone else who aren't physically impaired? And leave the wasteful parking spots untouched?

I'm just talking about a parking spot that is universally accessible. Just as making a "keyboard" more accessible to the disabled [easy to use for those with varied disabilities, durable, versatile], making a parking spot more open to everyone, from labelling "handicap-priority" parking sign to engineering a parking lot specifically in a way to accommodate the drivers with accompanying disabled.

Seriously, how, where and why did you even brought up the mechanism crap about a keyboard? :confused: The issue I was dealing with was the operation hurdles to the users [nothing else] and suddenly you yap about "the keyboard will break." Huh? What is your point about breaking a keyboard to a better design?

I mentioned the QWERTY because it was designed in mind, the WRONG WAY. Rather than making it efficient which it should, it forced the users to conform to the way a typing tool functioned. Otherwise, instead of pressing down tiny-ass keys to write, we could have made the typing tool much more simpler. Like touchscreen. Text-to-speech. Whatever shit makes it more comfortable for everyone, without having to take too many steps to make the tool work.

Is that a good design for you? Should a tool be designed in mind to the function, or in mind to the users? Answer that first please.
Oh, BTW, please teach me how keyboards are made. How durable the keyboards are. And how comfortable is it to use. As if you were an professional about it! :rolleyes: :D And take back that "Why did you bring it up? If you don't understand what you're posting about, don't post." with you.

My point is how to tackle down the issue of handicap parking. Handicap parking lot discriminates drivers without a handicap parking permit (which is pretty much everyone else).
I used the idea of keyboard as an issue of universal design. Keyboard, likewise, counter-discriminates those of certain physical disabilities. Can a person with finger paralysis press a key without an aid? What about the visually impaired? Must they be left out as well?
Likewise, should a handicap parking be kept out of everyone else who aren't physically impaired? And leave the wasteful parking spots untouched?

do you have some sort of cognitive deficit? or are you just frustrated because a woman in a relationship with someone else discriminated against you because she wouldn't bang you?

"by being married to that man, she is discriminating against anyone else who wants to put their penis in her vagina. should everyone else who is not married to that woman be prohibited from parking their penis in her vagina? and don't even get me started on her rear entrance. nobody ever uses that space! what waste! that woman's holes should be more universally accessible!. for most of the day, her holes lay un-filled. other people should be able to make use of the holes. and should the husband need to make use of the vagina, the person currently in the vagina can pull out".

You clearly don't get it, do you?

Yes I get it, it's very clear to me, and many others, that you don't have the foggiest idea what it is your railing against.
You've revealed your true colours, and they're a muddy blend of browns.

Seriously, how, where and why did you even brought up the mechanism crap about a keyboard?

Oh dear, this is sad....you brought it up..please review your posts for a clue.

I mentioned the QWERTY because it was designed in mind, the WRONG WAY.

...and I explained to you why it was designed that way, but you don't appear to be intelligent enough to understand the explanation, even though it was posted twice.

Last edited:
next on the agenda, fire hydrants!

why does the fire department get exclusive rights to the pavement in front of hydrants? i mean, come on! i've seen a hydrant that has never been used by the fire department since 1947! i think the pavement in front of the hydrant should be universally accessible to anyone who wants to park there. and should there be a fire, which there hardly ever is, the person parking there can move out of the way to make room for the fire trucks. fire hydrants and standpipes discriminate! why does the fire department get to have the best parking spots? rabble rabble rabble!

also, why is it that police cars get to go fast when i can't? discrimination!

hbl, are you serious? I often drive my mother who requires the use of these spaces, and all too often they are all being used and we have to park somewhere that requires her, with limited mobility, to walk a longer distance than she should have to. I personally would advocate for MORE handicap spots, not less. Here's hoping you never have to use one and can't find one.

Back