News   Jul 15, 2024
 478     0 
News   Jul 15, 2024
 587     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 2.1K     1 

Hamilton Grand (Stinson, 15s)

If the first version of this project had no chance in heck of being built, with the real estate downturn, this has less than no chance of being built.

You can always spot a professional website when it's Title hasn't even been set... "Untitled Document". Very elegant. I'm going to make sure I buy at "Untitled Document".

The logos for his condo towers are also designed in MS Word.

Good times...

Never underestimate Harry- afterall he did just recently build one of the more dramatic highrises in Toronto :eek: Good architecture- no. But visible and noticable- yes.

Never underestimate Harry- afterall he did just recently build one of the more dramatic highrises in Toronto :eek: Good architecture- no. But visible and noticable- yes.

Sure, it was built, but he spectacularly blew his reputation doing it.

Not that i haven't blown my rep accomplishing a lot less.

Before I'd ever heard the word 'pre-cast' I thought 1 King West looked very cool. I constantly hear the same sentiment from others who are not architecture junkies.

Last edited:
interesting story...

I saw Harry today downtown. He was walking along Sheppard st, right beside the old Sapphire site.

There was this weird moment where I looked at him and he looked at me and it was like he was thinking, "He knows who I am and what I've done!!".

Must be a really strange feeling to be there and be reminded of your massive failure by an equally massive (and still present) 4-storey tall billboard advertising the Sapphire project.

Before I'd ever heard the word 'pre-cast' I thought 1 King West looked very cool. I constantly hear the same sentiment from other non-architecture junkies.

Architecture junkies are also the only ones comparing finished projects to old/optimistic renderings.

AFAIK, Harry's relationship with the Royal Connaught is over and done. Hamilton Grand is an entirely different project on a much smaller, realistic scale.

So, 70 storeys?

Six storey, Hotel/Condominium project.

After New Years you'll get more information.

Back