News   Jul 23, 2024
 508     0 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 572     1 
News   Jul 23, 2024
 2.7K     3 

H&M on Queen West

The new Urban Outfitters is still a long way from opening.

Spotted today though, a Queen Streetcar wrapped in H&M advertising for its new store. The ads inside the car were all H&M too, all of it very clever, like "Are you taking the streetcar in the right direction?"

They have never made such a huge deal about a new store opening... but nothing leads me to believe that this store is going to be any different?

The new Urban Outfitters is still a long way from opening.

Spotted today though, a Queen Streetcar wrapped in H&M advertising for its new store. The ads inside the car were all H&M too, all of it very clever, like "Are you taking the streetcar in the right direction?"

They have never made such a huge deal about a new store opening... but nothing leads me to believe that this store is going to be any different?

It's a retail concept store or something.. Just like its Bloor Street location.

Shockingly (or not) the opening of Queen St did less $$$ than the Cambridge opening the same week. Not surprising due to Queen St being so close to Eaton Centre and Bloor St stores. It was still busy, or so I hear.

What vacuum has Gap left? There are still four stores downtown. I can't remember what was where H&M is now though.

I guess H&M just has so many downtown Toronto stores, it's not such a big deal when one opens.

Back