News   Apr 24, 2024
 518     1 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 718     0 
News   Apr 24, 2024
 519     0 

Go fund me discomfort

It's not limited to us Star Joy Winners.

Don't forget about the GoFundMe campaign for police officer Darren Wilson who shot and killed Michael Brown near St. Louis for example.

GoFundMe should also offer incentives as well, just like Kickstarter rewards or IndieGoGo perks (the incentives could be small, such as t-shirts or mugs).

Personally, I would never donate to a fund for victims of crime or human-related accidents. On the other hand, I always donate to funds related to natural disasters.

I'll have to ask my psychologist why this is and I'll get back to you. (Don't hold your breath, I don't actually have a psychologist).

Maybe because a natural disaster typically happens on a really large geographical scale (eg. a hurricane that strikes an entire region or country) compared to most crime or human-related accidents that are more localized?

Humanitarian crises that are human caused but really large scale (eg. wars and other political strife and violence leading to lots of displaced people and refugees worldwide) get donations in ways similar to natural disasters.

It's an umbrella term used for anyone who's not a raging bigot/racist/homophobe etc. Also see: Snowflakes

Bollocks. I'm most definitely not a raging bigot, racist, or homophobe......or a SJW.

I'm just me.

SJWs are the other side of the wanker coin to the raging homophobes, racists, bigots, etc.

Two sides, one coin. Have at each other, kids.

Bollocks. I'm most definitely not a raging bigot, racist, or homophobe......or a SJW.

I can't know if you are or if you are not and honestly it's not relevant. SJW is a term coined and used by people of a certain mindset (think of a 'fags are gonna burn in hell' sign) and using this term directly and indirectly sides with them.
That's the message you're sending.

...(think of a 'fags are gonna burn in hell' sign)...

Fags do burn, ya know. I should know, I smoke.

...and using this term directly and indirectly sides with them.
That's the message you're sending.

I see. This is amazing. I learn something new about myself every day. I'm a homophobe (self-hating one, to boot!), a racist, a bigot, and an etc.

Or maybe I'm just someone who likes to call out ideological extremists no matter what they spout.

hmm.........yeah, I'm just going to go on going on.

Fags do burn, ya know. I should know, I smoke.

I see. This is amazing. I learn something new about myself every day. I'm a homophobe (self-hating one, to boot!), a racist, a bigot, and an etc.

Or maybe I'm just someone who likes to call out ideological extremists no matter what they spout.

hmm.........yeah, I'm just going to go on going on.
You smoke too? Yikes.

Back