Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

Thanks for the infor. Does anyone know if they still plan to have a grocery store in Novus? Also for Playground resident's, Property Management notified that final closings for 30 Ordnance will begin next month around 23 March. I am guessing that Playground will be around 6 months behind based on occupancy occurring now. Also, thanks for the information on the 2 resident facebook groups for Playground residents. I would love to join (because I have some things to say about my experiences with property management to date) but I don't have a facebook account and I am loathe to start one now. That being said, once the building is registered, and a condo board appointed, it will be up to owners to determine if they want to continue with Duka management or consider another company. Having lived in and owned a number of condos, having the right management team is so important from everything to competent day to day maintenance and long term planning re: capital costs to address depreciation and maintaining the reserve funds needed. I am hoping that we have a good community of owner/occupiers (and not just tenants) that will take an interest in these matters. Interested in hearing other prospective owners thoughts. I may have to swallow my many objections to FB and consider an account for this purpose alone. Thanks

As now Garrison Point has been registered, wondering how long does it take from the interim occupancy date to the registration?
I am from Playground, wondering when will be Playground be registered.
Thanks folks.

As now Garrison Point has been registered, wondering how long does it take from the interim occupancy date to the registration?
I am from Playground, wondering when will be Playground be registered.
Thanks folks.
There's been that water flooding incident + some unit owners who haven't got their PDI done yet (incl. myself) for those at SE corner.

Great news! Good to know, I will post once I hear about my appointment (I’m also on the SE corner, 22nd floor)

Hi everyone, we received our PDI notice today for 30Mar2021. We are 10th floor, SE corner. The email was in the junk folder FYI- as someone had mentioned earlier.

Hi. Happy to see more people are getting their PDIs!

Question for those who have moved in already - where did you pick up your keys? I have occupancy on Friday and my lawyer and myself haven't heard any details on when / where I can get my keys. Do you know who I can contact to find more info?

Question for those who have moved in already - where did you pick up your keys? I have occupancy on Friday and my lawyer and myself haven't heard any details on when / where I can get my keys. Do you know who I can contact to find more info?
We got an email from our lawyers the day of closing letting us know that our keys had been released. We had to contact the condo management to make an appointment to pick up the keys - due to covid they are using a set schedule. You can email garrison.cm@dukamanagement.com but they might only schedule you for a key release once you have actual closed on your unit.

Congrats on getting your occupancy dates Melika!

can you tell me how many weeks you had in between the PDI and occupancy date?

We got an email from our lawyers the day of closing letting us know that our keys had been released. We had to contact the condo management to make an appointment to pick up the keys - due to covid they are using a set schedule. You can email garrison.cm@dukamanagement.com but they might only schedule you for a key release once you have actual closed on your unit.
Super helpful! Thank you

Back