Garrison Point (Diamondcorp/Cityzen/Fernbrook) - Real Estate -

I understand we won't be using amenity space anytime soon but does anyone know the status of the outdoor pool and any other amenities?

Anyone got news on the locker?
I talked with customer care apparently they have just started contacting people who were on the waitlist. I was told supply is extremely limited - they are selling for $8000. They are currently contacting people who purchased on April 7th.

I talked with customer care apparently they have just started contacting people who were on the waitlist. I was told supply is extremely limited - they are selling for $8000. They are currently contacting people who purchased on April 7th.
Thanks for the update. I find it a bit aggravating they didn't have it with in the scope to purchase a locker upon signing for the condo. Especially for condo living when space is an issue, lockers are usually a saving grace haha.

Are they calling or sending e-mail communications to those who purchased on April7th?

Thanks for the update. I find it a bit aggravating they didn't have it with in the scope to purchase a locker upon signing for the condo. Especially for condo living when space is an issue, lockers are usually a saving grace haha.

Are they calling or sending e-mail communications to those who purchased on April7th?
Hi KGC and Mpios:

KGC, with respect to those who purchased on April 7th, do you know what year of purchase they are referring to. We purchased our 2 bedroom unit on the 18th floor in early July of 2018. So I am assuming that April 7th refers to purchasers who purchased units on April 7th of 2017? 2018? Any information in that respect? I have the same sentiment as you Mpios. Thanks for providing the information you were able to gather. much appreciated. J

Hi KGC and Mpios:

KGC, with respect to those who purchased on April 7th, do you know what year of purchase they are referring to. We purchased our 2 bedroom unit on the 18th floor in early July of 2018. So I am assuming that April 7th refers to purchasers who purchased units on April 7th of 2017? 2018? Any information in that respect? I have the same sentiment as you Mpios. Thanks for providing the information you were able to gather. much appreciated. J
Hi Joftor - I believe this is 2018, I purchased my unit in early April 2018 and requested locker + parking. The builder's rep reached out 2 weeks ago with a legal amendment for both parking and locker. They signed it back so assuming I was able to get the locker.

Reactions: kgc

Not sure the customer care person just said they are making their way through the list and contacting people.

Hi Joftor - I believe this is 2018, I purchased my unit in early April 2018 and requested locker + parking. The builder's rep reached out 2 weeks ago with a legal amendment for both parking and locker. They signed it back so assuming I was able to get the locker.
Yes this is correct - 2018

Back