News   Jun 14, 2024
 2.4K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 1.7K     1 
News   Jun 14, 2024
 847     0 

G-20 Summit in Toronto

Provided the police were acting on the directives of higher-ups, I don't see how we can assign blame on those simply doing their job. You know what I did the weekend of the G20? I stayed the heck away from downtown because as curious as I was about what was going to happen down there, the rational part of me knew it was bound to be trouble. There's lots of evidence posted on YouTube by the so-called protestors themselves, of them taunting and ridiculing the police, even physically assaulting them. Lots more went down there to be freelance journalists on the event just to brag to friends that they were there. They get no sympathy from me if they were detained for less than 24 hours, have no blemish on their record, and yet now are equating their experience to Gitmo and torture. GMAFB. These posers and losers were just in this for the street cred; I bet the majority have never volunteered at a soup kitchen or old age home or went up to the Arctic or a developing nation to build houses. But now let's commend these misguided rebels without a cause as freedom fighters and villify the police whom if not for their presence things could have been a heck of a lot worse than a few broken windows.

Provided the police were acting on the directives of higher-ups, I don't see how we can assign blame on those simply doing their job.
Sure. The problem is with police officers who removed the identification from their uniform and were beating and abusing those that were detained. I doubt they were acting on directives of higher-ups, but these are the police scum that need to be dealt with.

I'm surprised that their fellow cops - who know who they are - don't out them, to protect the reputation of the force.

Sure. The problem is with police officers who removed the identification from their uniform and were beating and abusing those that were detained. I doubt they were acting on directives of higher-ups, but these are the police scum that need to be dealt with.

I'm surprised that their fellow cops - who know who they are - don't out them, to protect the reputation of the force.

Maybe these cops had permission or even orders to not display their ID? Just quessing. Do we have proof though that some cops had hidden their identification? Or is this another alleged incident....

Peepers is just having fun with us doing a masterful send-up/parody/spoof of the conspiracy mindset. He can't possibly be as delusional as he sounds otherwise he wouldn't be able to hold down a job, relationship etc. This sort of craziness is only sustainable as a student or something.

Or,if not a comic, perhaps Peepers is an agent provocateur trying to lure true conspiracy nuts into the light?

Not at all! What if he was set up as a "straw man" as part of a false-flag operation? Could it be that he was outfitted in police gear on purpose so that he would attract the interest of the so-called "conspiracy theorists" ? In this way the "conspiracy theorists" can be discredited when he is eventually arrested. This is an age old practice in the world of covert operations. The planners will always put out disinformation in the form of crazy theories that can easily be disproved. After enough of these crazy theories are disproved the public comes view anyone who questions the official version of a story as "conspiracy theorists wearing "tin-foil hats" no matter how legitimate the questions. We can see how well this has worked in this particular forum. Anyone who questions if Police had a hand in promoting the violence is automatically a "conspiracy theorist" who needs his head examined.

A good example of how this works is 9/11. In the aftermath there were many legitimate questions about whether Bush and members of his administration had prior knowledge of an attack but allowed it to occur to suit their agenda (much like Toronto Police allowed vandals to go on a rampage). The legitimate questions were soon drowned out by the crazy theories such as the Pentagon was hit by a missile or the WTC was brought down by pre-planted explosives etc. I have no doubt that intelligence operatives were behind these crazy theories. Its the perfect way to discredit those people who have legitimate questions.

Everytime someone responds to your questions you move the goalposts a further deepen your theories. Now it's a false flag operation intentionally set up to not only incite violence but to also fan the flames of conspiracy by making the man in question look like a police officer.

I do believe that there may be an "Illuminati"/New World Order type out there in the world, it's a far out theory but is it possibly sure I guess... HOWEVER, your initial posts on this matter were emphatic that the man in question WAS A POLICE OFFICER, only after you were challenged did you suggest that he was a) An undercover police officer infiltrating the protesters to incite violence b) recruited by the ISA to incite violence c) recruited by undercover police to incite violence d) recruited by some new world government false flag operation to both incite violence but also to lead truth seekers off of the real trail. Which one of these do you believe right now?

If you can't provide the full story of what you believe than we simply cannot discuss the merits of your theory.

Maybe these cops had permission or even orders to not display their ID? Just quessing. Do we have proof though that some cops had hidden their identification? Or is this another alleged incident....

There are pictures circulating the internet that show some officers with their identification covered up, and I think that should be investigated. Those that did so should be reprimanded

Provided the police were acting on the directives of higher-ups, I don't see how we can assign blame on those simply doing their job. You know what I did the weekend of the G20? I stayed the heck away from downtown because as curious as I was about what was going to happen down there, the rational part of me knew it was bound to be trouble. There's lots of evidence posted on YouTube by the so-called protestors themselves, of them taunting and ridiculing the police, even physically assaulting them. Lots more went down there to be freelance journalists on the event just to brag to friends that they were there. They get no sympathy from me if they were detained for less than 24 hours, have no blemish on their record, and yet now are equating their experience to Gitmo and torture. GMAFB. These posers and losers were just in this for the street cred; I bet the majority have never volunteered at a soup kitchen or old age home or went up to the Arctic or a developing nation to build houses. But now let's commend these misguided rebels without a cause as freedom fighters and villify the police whom if not for their presence things could have been a heck of a lot worse than a few broken windows.

This post is just rife with a lack of rationality, filled with nothing but misinformation, exaggerations, assumptions and wrong stereotypes. It's hilarious that something like this could get any bit of credibility.

I doubt there were official orders.

We have numerous similiar reports, some from members of the media. And I believe there are photographs. I'd love to see TPS release a most wanted list of those!

If I was facing an angry, violent mob, I wouldn't want my name known either. Badge # should be all anyone gets to see. The cops don't need people looking them up on Google and harrassing their families.

Yeah, so what's the point of a nametag anyway? I mean, it must just be a mistake that officers are required to wear them for the sake of giving themselves some accountability right?

If I was facing an angry, violent mob, I wouldn't want my name known either. Badge # should be all anyone gets to see. The cops don't need people looking them up on Google and harrassing their families.
Funny though that Toronto cops only seem to be worried about this detail when they are beating people.

That's a bold statement to make. Any proof to back it up with?
We have journalists who documented police brutality and assaults. And we have journalists who photographed police without their identification. I don't see why you say this is a bold statement, it's pretty old news.

Here's one of the photos of police with their labels removed- from the Toronto Star:

6a00d8341bf8f353ef0133f1dfdd5f970b-pi

Many look identifiable. Why have they not been arrested?

what a lovely group... and this one in front with a flower in his pocket. Clealry they had a message pf peace!

I know when I was a restaurant manager that many of the female staff would refuse to wear name tags a it just gave male customers a more direct way to harrass them. I'm guessing that something along the same lines may have been one of the reasons for the police removing their name tags. When standing in confrontation with a rowdy gang that is hurling insults its only human nature that you wouldnt want to be hearing your name insulted. And also as Admirlal Beez points out - it saves them from being tracked down and harrassed at their homes.

Back