News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jun 25, 2024
 1.7K     3 

G-20 Summit in Toronto

I cannot believe that people are actually suggesting that we might have something to learn about the treatment of our citizens from places like Iran and N Korea.

Does anyone actually realize what these countries do to their own citizens? The human astrocities commited and we're suppose to listen to their feedback?

This is what happens when in a nation like Canada, where people can do whatever they wish and with little worry for repercussions that we've forgetten that most of the world doesn't function this way. That so many live in conditions dominated by extreme control and often brutal measures to keep populations in check. People born here have a huge disconnect with how the rest of the world works compared to us.

It's the only logical explanation for the lunacy of people posting that we should heed the advice of totalitarian states run by psychotic madmen that brutalized their own people.

Last edited:
This is a great quote, which someone here uses as a sig: He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.

You still don't get it, it takes a special kind of person to read my post and still not get my reference. Another reading comprehension loss for you.

I wasn't making reference to you, I was making a remark about your comment. You would note that from the absence of any personal attribution in that sentence.

Check your own comprehension skills.

lol, who actually reads paper newspapers anymore. i meant that it was posted on the Star website today.
I do ... much prefer sitting in the chair reading the newspaper ... and a lot more too ... the circulation for today's paper is almost half-a-million copies.

Hard to take it too seriously if it wasn't worth printing.

Last edited:
In custody:
compositeimagear_773741artw.jpg

Source: Globe and Mail/Toronto Police

Story here.

I wonder how Michael Corbett feels for being thought of as a cop in all of the conspiracy theories. Can someone join one of the G20-related facebook groups and see what they're all saying?

Oh wait, he probably doesn't care about that. BECAUSE HE'S BEEN ARRESTED! LOL.

good job Darwinkgo! I just saw this update on the CBC evening news. Lets see if that shuts down a few conspiracy theories... or merely makes them even more obsurd.

Re. Michael Corbett

Yes... To all the conspiracy theorists here (Peepers, papajoe, etc) what now? Google his name and show us his connection to law enforcement, I wouldn't be surprised if he were closer to being a Les Straud type survivalist than a pig cop.

C'mon you guys, don't you know this arrest is all part of the plan to throw you off track so you won't know the guy is a cop? :)

Re. Michael Corbett

Yes... To all the conspiracy theorists here (Peepers, papajoe, etc) what now? Google his name and show us his connection to law enforcement, I wouldn't be surprised if he were closer to being a Les Straud type survivalist than a pig cop.

well, according to wikipedia, he's a chief justice of south africa, an actor, hockey player & a power ranger. ;)

C'mon you guys, don't you know this arrest is all part of the plan to throw you off track so you won't know the guy is a cop? :)

I thought the most recent theory was that he was actually a secret agent brought in from outside of Canada? Any hits in Google prior to the G20 was just the deep-cover story being created over the last few years to cover up his tracks. Apparently that secret cabal of top law enforcement officers knew about the combining of the G8 and G20 summits and the resulting moving of the G20 to Toronto before Stephen Harper did. That's how good these guys are and why no leak about him being associated with the police will ever leak out.

Re. Michael Corbett

I'm a conspiracy theorist? No, you're just a complete idiot. :)

Re. Michael Corbett

This does not preclude the possibility that he was recruited by an UNDERCOVER cop. The police have themselves stated that they infiltrated these groups. We have seen video of the undercover cops disguised as black block. It would be interesting to know what connection - if any - undercover cops had to those arrested so far (the "patsy's).

Back