3-2.jpg

the future CN Tower view:

4-1.jpg

my favourite view of the future skyline:

2-3.jpg

and the latest toronto mega-proposal:

1-4.jpg

really sick! ^

quick question: in that 2nd pic, what's that building (highlighted blue) to the left of the bank of zurich building?

I'm guessing you don't mean RCMI, so that would be 210 simcoe, possibly the lowest profile condo project in the city. (I think I mentioned it to you at one point, because your cardboard model is missing it)

I'm guessing you don't mean RCMI, so that would be 210 simcoe, possibly the lowest profile condo project in the city. (I think I mentioned it to you at one point, because your cardboard model is missing it)

thanks! wow. I legit have never heard of that project in my life! and it's crazy how it's pretty far along as well (listed as u/c at SSP).

very low profile indeed! this one really slipped under my radar!

The model of RBC Centre in Google Earth is much too tall. It bothers me every time.

ya, I wish wyliepoon was still active on the forums so he could fix it. (he created the model of the RBC dexia building. he is still active on flickr though, and he was still uploading new google earth models up until a couple of months ago) FCP is also too short, it looks around 285-290m, rather 298.

and Steveve, here is the Projects and Construction thread for 210 Simcoe; it appears they are currently excavating. I too had never heard of it up until a couple months ago when I saw it on SSP maps.

http://urbantoronto.ca/forum/showthread.php/6611-No210-Residences-On-Simcoe-(Diamond-Corp.-Sorbara-25s-P-S)/page4

really sick! ^

quick question: in that 2nd pic, what's that building (highlighted blue) to the left of the bank of zurich building?

I hadn't heard of it either. Btw, Zurich is an insurance company, not a bank.

Can you post a pic of the Gehry buildings beside Theatre Park from different aerial angles (south east from front/bay, north from yonge/bloor). Thanks!

Back