News   Mar 28, 2024
 29     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.2K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Four More Weeks Rally - Monday September 29th

Typical anti-Ford crowd...basicall just professional protesters,lol. You know why i cant be there....cause i have a job. Get one and stop proving too people why Ford is right. People like you scare the normal working voter into making sure we dont let full time whiner or lefities (i.e. Chow) in the mayor's seat....cant wait to laugh at seeing people like you freak out after Ford gets re-elected

Typical anti-Ford crowd...basicall just professional protesters,lol. You know why i cant be there....cause i have a job. Get one and stop proving too people why Ford is right. People like you scare the normal working voter into making sure we dont let full time whiner or lefities (i.e. Chow) in the mayor's seat....cant wait to laugh at seeing people like you freak out after Ford gets re-elected

You don't have a job, at least a real one anyway. Knock it off.

Great idea about the rally.

I don't see any time mentioned in blahblahblah's post, so how could you possibly know whether having a job would prohibit someone from attending?

Not only that, in downtown Toronto lots of people work contract positions or irregular hours.

I've met plenty of Ford protesters this past year. Almost all of them were either employed or had been but were now retired.

The "professional protesters with no jobs" thing is a dumb cliche. You insult your own intelligence when you parrot it.

It's not jobs or lack thereof that will prevent more than 50-100 people from coming to this event. No, it's lack of interest, and need really. If you want to get rid of Ford vote for someone else. You don't need a rally.

I don't see any time mentioned in blahblahblah's post, so how could you possibly know whether having a job would prohibit someone from attending?

Not only that, in downtown Toronto lots of people work contract positions or irregular hours.

I've met plenty of Ford protesters this past year. Almost all of them were either employed or had been but were now retired.

The "professional protesters with no jobs" thing is a dumb cliche. You insult your own intelligence when you parrot it.

You probably have better things to do than trying to reason with this ford nation troll.

It's not jobs or lack thereof that will prevent more than 50-100 people from coming to this event. No, it's lack of interest, and need really. If you want to get rid of Ford vote for someone else. You don't need a rally.

Bingo.

It's not even clear what is being protested! What action are they calling on those in power to take?

This should probably be merged with the general RoFo thread, but for now I'm just going to de-shoutify the title.

Last edited:
Still say it should be "Ford More Weeks".

Not a protest - half celebration that the end is near and half about reminding soft Ford voters about how much of a tool he is. Highlight his failed policies and shitty economic record.

Except that it now looks like your *actual* present-day guy (judging from some of your recent posts)--John Tory--is *likelier* to be elected. And the only freaker-outers would be those who overinvested in Chow (or Soks as a default) and who fear JT as a potential Ford-without-the-antics in practice...

Actually, Ford supporters, especially the TCHC crowd, are more likely to be unemployed. You also didn't see the new poll!

Still say it should be "Ford More Weeks".

Not a protest - half celebration that the end is near and half about reminding soft Ford voters about how much of a tool he is. Highlight his failed policies and shitty economic record.

i'm seeing it as a full celebration and not a protest. the mood there should be pretty jovial.

It's not even clear what is being protested! What action are they calling on those in power to take?

I see it as support for those who have been working hard to oust a mayor who was against nearly everything anyone else proposed and for a bunch of policies he couldn't get enough support to get done.

I see it as a chance for anyone who has not been engaged in political activism to find an entry point.

I see it as a chance to shine the light on ford bros.foibles.

I see it as a celebration of this beautiful city.

What do we want from those in power? Go away quietly.

Personally I am a business owner I will be taking the day off. It will run noon to eight to accommodate people who can come at lunch or after work. Im really hoping for a good student turn out. It is non partisan. It is a rally to support the rfmg people and a meet up for those who want to express their views on ford's performance. Also I hope we have some fun.

So if I decide to take a half day vacation you equate that with me not having a job? Because vacation time is some sort of left wing conspiracy? Aren't you the bright one.

Back