News   Apr 23, 2024
 124     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 353     0 
News   Apr 23, 2024
 982     0 

Four More Weeks Rally - Monday September 29th

In practice, those who are boasting "I have a job" aren't necessarily good at whatever job they're doing (or else don't necessarily have as "good"--or even "ethical"--a job as they're implying). Essentially, they're clinging onto their job for dear life--and if they lose it, they'd claim it's a "conspiracy".

The more satisfying the job and the more clean and competent the performance, the less likely the person would be posting malvern2-style smears.

So, if anyone knows *who* malvern2 is and what he does, etc etc--let me know, pm me, whatever. I demand context.

In practice, those who are boasting "I have a job" aren't necessarily good at whatever job they're doing (or else don't necessarily have as "good"--or even "ethical"--a job as they're implying). Essentially, they're clinging onto their job for dear life--and if they lose it, they'd claim it's a "conspiracy".

That was my thought. I've never seen an employer blink at competent salaried staff taking random part-days off without scheduling vacation time. In fact, the higher the title/salary the more flexible your work hours seem to get; until your essentially available 24/7 and have no regular work period at all.

Fixed hours and heavy oversight is what we give to struggling employees who are at the end of their rope, both to help them and to ensure they don't have any necessary but undocumented business knowledge.

Last edited:
Typical anti-Ford crowd...basicall just professional protesters,lol. You know why i cant be there....cause i have a job. Get one and stop proving too people why Ford is right. People like you scare the normal working voter into making sure we dont let full time whiner or lefities (i.e. Chow) in the mayor's seat....cant wait to laugh at seeing people like you freak out after Ford gets re-elected
Not that I see the need for this rally, but man you have a bewildering lack of understanding on who actually attends these things. I attended the big one last November on my lunch break FROM MY JOB and was joined by hundreds of others who had walked up Bay Street FROM THEIR JOBS too.

Is there anything anywhere to possibly suggest that those who don't support Ford are more unemployed than those that do? I'd actually guess it to be the other way around if I were a betting man.

i'm seeing it as a full celebration and not a protest. the mood there should be pretty jovial.

I have heard from the savetoronto people and they welcome the extra support wholeheartedly. I will be shouting from the rooftops, and ringing the bells. FORDMOREWEEKS Indeed. Noon to eight sept 29.2014 Nathan Philip Square
Activate yourself we'd love to see you there

The more satisfying the job and the more clean and competent the performance, the less likely the person would be posting malvern2-style smears.

So, if anyone knows *who* malvern2 is and what he does, etc etc--let me know, pm me, whatever. I demand context.

Well, as his name implies, he probably lives in Malvern which says a lot about how great his job is.

I seem to recall him stating that he was *from* (if not actually presently living in) Malvern, but had some kind of job downtown (whether office or "service economy", I don't remember)

Well, as his name implies, he probably lives in Malvern which says a lot about how great his job is.
Malvern is quite a nice road in the Upper Beaches, with the high school (Malvern Collegiate Institute) on it of the same name. I see kids heading to Malvern on the 506 every morning.

It's also a nice town on between Worcester, Gloucester, and Hereford.

I wouldn't read too much into the name.

Malvern is quite a nice road in the Upper Beaches, with the high school (Malvern Collegiate Institute) on it of the same name. I see kids heading to Malvern on the 506 every morning.

It's also a nice town on between Worcester, Gloucester, and Hereford.

I wouldn't read too much into the name.

I was thinking Malvern in Scarborough. But anyways, I was just teasing the troll.

Given the ford flip, I'd say an anti-ford celebration is more necessary than ever.

Today was the day. I took it off work, called all my entertainer friends wrote up a press release and catalogued the eff ups of ford I really wanted to highlight. It was uphill work. Apathy and disengagement/ burn out was rampant. Then he got cancer of the ass fat, and it was no fun anymore. I hope we've seen the last of the Fords outside of the courtroom but Im not holding my breath. I still want to shout out to all those who have sat and knitted and tweeted and rallied against the fords. I realize its a thankless task that needed doing my hat.

Back