- Jun 10, 2009
- Reaction score
Correct location, but Wilson wouldn't exist until the early 1970's. This was the same time that York Mills Rd was re-reouted North. The building is gone in this photo, but the transformer station remains.This appears to be the same location as above (31 years later)
Toronto & York Radial Railway, power house 1951, Yonge St. W side near Wilson Ave.
View attachment 413794