Emerald City Condos (ELAD Canada) - Real Estate -

Ikea, down the road from your new purchase, has something for that.

I visited the website, and they only have some planners but not all. I am looking something that I can enter the sizes of the rooms and put furnitures with different colours and sizes.

Here you go newbuyer

http://urbanbarn.icovia.com/icovia.aspx

My fiancee used it to plan our new apartment plan

98yqmv.jpg

Oh the folder is inside GO transit folder. That's why I couldn't find it. Thanks, Drum118

Thanks for pointing out the GO folder as I see Flickr is really having issues these days since this is the wrong location in the first place.

Flickr is changing things from what I put in as well location, if it will upload photos in the first place. There been a world wide issues the last few days for uploading to the point it fails.

Photos are showing up missing title, description upon uploading to days, weeks or years later. Then the order of the tags are out of order or mix together. I have spend a large number of hours fixing the master list for the various errors to the point some of those changes still not have happen.

I have look at some of the folders and move some sets to the right one and hope it works.

Talking about Panic...My balcony supposedly is 161 sq2 but when I drove by and took a look at their balconies, they were so narrow I'm almost in panic mode...

Are the builder allowed to change the size of the balcony without your agreement? My balcony supposedly will be almost 100 sq ft. I have to take a look at it when I pass by.

Talking about Panic...My balcony supposedly is 161 sq2 but when I drove by and took a look at their balconies, they were so narrow I'm almost in panic mode...

You wouldn't be able to see the actual size of your balcony if you are just looking up at your unit. The builder wouldn't change any sizes without speaking with you. You should call the customer service department if you have any concerns.

Did anyone receive the letter from Emerald City advising the final occupany date? I didn't, and last night I received an email from Natalie the customer care manager about an Unavoidable delay.
That's right.....the final occupancy date is going to be effected. The Unavoidable Delay is being caused by Elevator Union strike, Roofing Union strike, and started yesterday Drywal labour union strike. Just our luck!

Did anyone receive the letter from Emerald City advising the final occupany date? I didn't, and last night I received an email from Natalie the customer care manager about an Unavoidable delay.
That's right.....the final occupancy date is going to be effected. The Unavoidable Delay is being caused by Elevator Union strike, Roofing Union strike, and started yesterday Drywal labour union strike. Just our luck!

I got the letter. It states that the final occupancy date is December and I also got the email from Natalie. Seems like this date will be pushed back due to union strikes.

Back