Ellie Condos (G Group) - Real Estate -

Well ,they are only dealing with lawyer , My lawyer charge me $ 200 for all the letters ( he gives us a good deal on it) ...... they are a big law firm which did a lot of real estate stuffs , actually I call them 5 weeks ago and they said that they are start dealing with the refund and told me our lawyer should sent them the request with all the paper work ( sale agreement) and yes they never reply our lawyer whether they get our letter or not, but one week later , they send in all the paper work and we signed it right away they next day.....then no word again for 4 weeks and suddenly the cheque show up from my lawyer office today......I forgot the name of the law firm since I don't have all the paper in front of me , but one of the user in this forum provided the name which is the girl I did talk to......you should get a lawyer to do this , well worth the amount of money your are chasing...Good Luck!

Vendor’s Lawyer:
Solicitor on File Michael C. VOLPATTI
(main contact: HEATHER STORE)

TEL: 905 760 2600

Hi Guys,

I am new to this thread. The situation is really frustrating and unbelievable. I have dealt with it for past months and got nothing so far. I have called Meerai office several times but it was useless and did not get the chance to talk to her. I stopped by at their office couple of times and it was the same! At the end the secretary told me that its better to contact them via my lawyer. I just wonder if you could please share the info of the lawyer that you have used.

Hi,
I am one of investor for Centrium. My e-mail address is : betty_li_2000@yahoo.ca
I need to find more investors, I have a very good lawyer now. If anyone can send me an e-mail
we can talk for the details, thanks!

Last edited:
I am one of investor for Centrium. My e-mail address is : betty_li_2000@yahoo.ca
I need to find more investors, I have a very good lawyer now. If anyone can send me an e-mail
we can talk for the details, thanks!

Last edited:
So the vendor's law firm, Bratty's, is working on getting court order to release the funds. Apparently, the builder cannot be reached to sign the Mutual Release.

There is no end in sight until an order is received from the court.

No body get response from Meerai Cho, all investors should make a group to sue her.

No body get response from Meerai Cho, all investors should make a group to sue her. We are checking her trust account now waiting for the result, any update I will post it.

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this. I too received a letter and am unable to have my deposit returned. I have been advised my deposit was issued to the Law Firm of Meerai. Has anyone had any communication with this law firm? Has anyone had there deposits returned?

Hi, I just heard back from my lawyer. He sent a letter to Meerai Cho 2 weeks ago. He just received a letter from her and asked me to sign the fund release agreement. However, I still do not know when I will receive my fund. But at least I can see the hope.

Did you get your deposit back? I found it is very hard to get money back from Meeari Cho.

Hi, I just heard back from my lawyer. He sent a letter to Meerai Cho 2 weeks ago. He just received a letter from her and asked me to sign the fund release agreement. However, I still do not know when I will receive my fund. But at least I can see the hope.

Congrats you got money back. I need to deal with the same law firm Bratty. I didn't receive any notification and just found out the project cancelled and I need to get deposit back. Can you let me know which lawyer you got to represent you? and any good suggestion? thank you in advance.

Well ,they are only dealing with lawyer , My lawyer charge me $ 200 for all the letters ( he gives us a good deal on it) ...... they are a big law firm which did a lot of real estate stuffs , actually I call them 5 weeks ago and they said that they are start dealing with the refund and told me our lawyer should sent them the request with all the paper work ( sale agreement) and yes they never reply our lawyer whether they get our letter or not, but one week later , they send in all the paper work and we signed it right away they next day.....then no word again for 4 weeks and suddenly the cheque show up from my lawyer office today......I forgot the name of the law firm since I don't have all the paper in front of me , but one of the user in this forum provided the name which is the girl I did talk to......you should get a lawyer to do this , well worth the amount of money your are chasing...Good Luck!

Vendor’s Lawyer:
Solicitor on File Michael C. VOLPATTI
(main contact: HEATHER STORE)

TEL: 905 760 2600

Hi , I am one of investor for centrium. I also have 2 friends are investors. Do you have a good lawyer? We hope to get our money back.

Yes, I just got one lawyer to deal with Bratty. I paid $200 for all the paper work. Not sure if your deposit in trust account with Bratty or others.

Back