News   Mar 28, 2024
 1.2K     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 620     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 898     0 

Dwell City Towns (427 & Rathburn, Menkes, ?s, ?) (was Sell-Off Condos)

I really think the 427 area especially near that Honeybee mall or something like that can be redeveloped.

It will be popular as it will be a decent price and will have easy access to downtown.

anyway town homes have invaded the 427 really.

It projects like that and intensification around Sherway and MCC could also justify a subway line extension some day, like the original one that was proposed.

loc_l_21_70.jpg
Reaction to that as a 427 canyon

Maybe the Thread should be renamed as Holiday Towers.

There's ads on the former Ramada/Holiday Inn Building linking to the website www.HolidayTowers.ca

Nothing but a registration page for now.

Holiday Towers by Fram - Etobicoke

from page 149 of the latest Condo Guide...

http://www.holidaytowers.ca/

somewhere in Etobicoke, details unknown....Fram are the folks behind some of the better low- and mid-rise stuff in Port Credit

The marketing on that website is such a laugh. You'd think this was located in a great area downtown rather than one of the ugliest and most boring neighbourhoods of Etobicoke. Can't wait to see how pathetic the architecture of these towers is going to be as well.

These will be selling for a lot less then most other locations - affordable ownership - there isn't going to be anything too groundbreaking about this development, but it will allow some people who can't afford all the bells and whistles or a top location to buy a home.

Last week I got a flyer for it in the mail. It looks like this in the mailbox:

holidaytowers001mediumbx5.jpg

Then you open it and you get this:

holidaytowers002mediumvj2.jpg

Very ridiculous if you ask me. Huge waste of paper. I guess they don't care much for the environment. Particularly with their 100 visitor parking spaces and 800 for owners.
The poster measures 22x33 inches.

Oh, and yes it's blank on the other side.

Back