News   Jul 12, 2024
 215     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 369     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 216     0 

Downtown Markham

They need to open up Enterprise to East of Warden... it would free up so much traffic from Hwy 7.

Copper Branch (Vegan Resto) opening up across from Good Catch

Enterprise is planned to be a pedestrian friendly area - I don't think they want too much traffic on it.

They need to open up Enterprise to East of Warden... it would free up so much traffic from Hwy 7.

Copper Branch (Vegan Resto) opening up across from Good Catch
I'm sorry, but I don't quite understand what you're trying to say. Did you want Enterprise Blvd to be connected to Yorktech Dr? That is suppose to be the plan for the future (2024).
DT Markham Projects.PNG

Attachments

• DT Markham Projects.PNG
    DT Markham Projects.PNG
    430.1 KB · Views: 1,095
Last edited:
Building more roads should be the priority here before any more buildings get built. Congestion is only going to get worse especially when Marriott and more retail shops/ restaurants open.

I've never found congestion to be all that bad around Downtown Markham to be honest.. It's worst further west on Highway 7.

I've never found congestion to be all that bad around Downtown Markham to be honest.. It's worst further west on Highway 7.
To be fair, Enterprise is way too narrow. With all the new developments and Unionville GO expansion, congestion is expected in near future...

Back