Discovery Condos (Concord Park Place) - Real Estate -

Is that the Vogue finish for both washroom and kitchen? Because if it is, it looks different than from the brochures and the official site. There are only 3 finishes as I recall for both the washroom and the kitchen.

-The counter is gray granite looking vs. white
-The tap in the sink is shorter without the knobs
-Is that toilet dual flush? I don't see the dual flush buttons at the top
-The kitchen floor laminate is a different colour
-The kitchen cabinets on the left side are not as transparent

why sell so low?

$263K for a 570ft2 1 bedroom unit ain't exactly 'cheap' @ $460 psf, keeping in mind this is an assignment too which means the buyer has to fork out the profit of the seller/flipper plus repay their deposits (assignments are always harder sales), on top of that the buyer would have pay occupancy fees plus closing costs at registration

$263K for a 570ft2 1 bedroom unit ain't exactly 'cheap' @ $460 psf, keeping in mind this is an assignment too which means the buyer has to fork out the profit of the seller/flipper plus repay their deposits (assignments are always harder sales), on top of that the buyer would have pay occupancy fees plus closing costs at registration

Agreed, $460 a square foot for that building seems a bit higher than I was expecting after registration.

i was thinking the area would go around for $490psf, but then again, it is an assignment... we shall see when the actual inventory is released by investors next year :)

Is that the Vogue finish for both washroom and kitchen? Because if it is, it looks different than from the brochures and the official site. There are only 3 finishes as I recall for both the washroom and the kitchen.

-The counter is gray granite looking vs. white
-The tap in the sink is shorter without the knobs
-Is that toilet dual flush? I don't see the dual flush buttons at the top
-The kitchen floor laminate is a different colour
-The kitchen cabinets on the left side are not as transparent

Never trust renders ever again!

im actually quite confused with the washing machine in the kitchen... does it also dry?

Yes, the unit does both wash and dry. They're fairly popular in Europe due to the limited amount of space. I'm not a fan of them as they're quite small and generally take a long time to dry.

I'm in Discovery 1 and I have unit 1 700sqf with 100sqf balcony. I would probably list for around $330K after occupancy. This is my first condo purchase, so can anybody tell me if land transfer tax is paid at the time of occupancy or closing? That's gonna be a pretty big chunk of change. Obviously I'm trying to avoid paying this ridiculous tax if possible.

I'm in Discovery 1 and I have unit 1 700sqf with 100sqf balcony. I would probably list for around $330K after occupancy. This is my first condo purchase, so can anybody tell me if land transfer tax is paid at the time of occupancy or closing? That's gonna be a pretty big chunk of change. Obviously I'm trying to avoid paying this ridiculous tax if possible.

You would pay both the Toronto and Ontario LTT at your final closing, not occupancy. Note that you may be exempt from one or potentially both of them since you're a first time buyer and potentially bought early. You will also have to pay all the misc. levies and fees at that time as well, so be prepared.

Back