News   Mar 28, 2024
 85     0 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.4K     1 
News   Mar 27, 2024
 1.1K     2 

Corktown District Condos (Streetcar) - Real Estate -

Over 8 months for me...

I just had my PDI... unfortunately quite disappointed as it was a rushed job to get me in.
I've got a long list of flaws logged on the PDI form.... dent on fridge, uneven and unfinished patches concrete floors....
So, not happy so far. Let's see how they handle the fixes and repairs...

Last edited:
I just had my PDI... unfortunately quite disappointed as it was a rushed job to get me in.
I've got a long list of flaws logged on the PDI form.... dent on fridge, uneven and unfinished patches concrete floors....

Sad to report that I wish I had purchased elsewhere.

We have a client with a similar experience.

:(

Streetcar lofts aren't bad. I do find that they're a little too bare bones. I also find the attention to detail is lacking. Walking along King East, I pass by their buildings quite a bit. The exteriors look unfinished.

The one on Gladstone looks pretty nice, though.

We have a client with a similar experience.

:(

Our unit had a zillion flaws in it and the service was pretty poor... But after pushing things forward it is getting done and I'm becoming pleased... Its sad that you can get better service at McDonalds though. This company is growing a little too quick as it is evident that they're understaffed and its so dissapointing that their other projects are being pushed forward when this building is still pretty raw and over a year late and still a work in progress! I suppose thats what its like buying in a market that is amidst a condo craze!!! If they don't fix their issues soon though -- they'll have no customers for when times get a little rough and thats too bad b/c overall the product is quite good once they work out the kinks.

My after-purchase opinion stands. I wish I had purchased elsewhere.

The minor flaws were hastily patched with little attention to detail.. which was already bad to begin with. The major flaws have been ignored. Everytime I asked, no response or status about them. Only responding to the items they were fixing. Now there's water seepage and interior damages.

So, I will not recommend Streetcar to anyone.

Our unit had a zillion flaws in it and the service was pretty poor... But after pushing things forward it is getting done and I'm becoming pleased... Its sad that you can get better service at McDonalds though. This company is growing a little too quick as it is evident that they're understaffed and its so dissapointing that their other projects are being pushed forward when this building is still pretty raw and over a year late and still a work in progress! I suppose thats what its like buying in a market that is amidst a condo craze!!! If they don't fix their issues soon though -- they'll have no customers for when times get a little rough and thats too bad b/c overall the product is quite good once they work out the kinks.

Sorry to hear tc416!

The market continues to buy them though. We've had great success reselling in Corktown District Lofts and other Streetcar projects.

If you want to look for another place to live, pm us and we can lend a hand.

Does anyone else living at 569 King have a problem with gnat/midge flies on their balcony? My balcony seems to be infested with them. I don't even have any plants or anything that would be attracting them :S

I am now getting those flies too! After 4 months living here. Did you find a solution to get rid of the flies?

The entire waterfront (1km band along the waterfront) gets them every year. Nothing to be alarmed about and they will be gone soon enough.

Back