News   Mar 28, 2024
 938     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 536     2 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 831     0 

CityPlace Retail

Dont really know where to post about this, but they take up a retail unit so I guess this can work...

Anybody receive notice from Telus about the price increase, and new tiered system? I went with Telus because it wasn't capped, and the price was good.

New pricing structure:

Type: Lite, High Speed, High Speed Turbo
Price: $38, $50, $100
Speed: 6Mbps, 25Mbps, 100Mbps
Cap: 75GB cap, 200GB cap, 300GB cap

Anyone who is an existing customer gets to keep their high speed turbo, but the price is now going up from $49.95 to $60, and you get 300GB of usage, though apparently there is no charge for going over your usage. New customers will be charged $100/month for this, so it sounds like a good deal.

I can't decide whether to keep my $60 for 300GB and 100Mbps, or to switch to the $50 plan. Its not like I ever get up to 100Mbps anyway. The cap is the only thing holding me back. If they do decide to charge for overages in the future, that extra 100Mbps will come in handy vs the next lowest tier.

Anyone else thinking of switching their plan?

Walked by F&F this evening. The place was packed. Very nice place to socialize and the important thing is the noise level is low in a very friendly environment. Wonder how they're gonna survive during the cold winter months.

ya a pub in the middle of a development filled with 20 and 30-somethings... that won't work at all.

I was there yesterday night. It is a bit of an oddly shaped place, but the food was good and there were big screens all over. Maybe they'll try to tap into the Blue Jays crowd a bit as well.

The space beside C.I.B.C is going to be a Pet Store - I was in the bank today & people were talking about it

The space beside C.I.B.C is going to be a Pet Store - I was in the bank today & people were talking about it

WOOOHOO! I currently run down to Sobeys when I run out of cat food, but the crap they sell is horrible for pets. I hope this place offers some healthy foods.

The For Lease sign has come down from the window in the unit, and there were two people working in their tonight.

Any idea if it will be a pet food & supply store, or a pet service store (washing, grooming, dog-daycare, etc)?

http://toronto.openfile.ca/toronto/text/will-cityplace-ever-grow-neighbourhood

This article seems to suggest more office spaces and a high-end restaurant might be in the works

Im Chris (Mentioned in that article). At todays Resident's Association AGM Adam Vaughan mentioned that Concord was looking to build two buildings at Bremner/Spadina (The Signature site), and there would be 10 storeys of commercial space in this project to balance things up. If this gets approved, it will go a GREAT addition to the community.

Im Chris (Mentioned in that article). At todays Resident's Association AGM Adam Vaughan mentioned that Concord was looking to build two buildings at Bremner/Spadina (The Signature site), and there would be 10 storeys of commercial space in this project to balance things up. If this gets approved, it will go a GREAT addition to the community.

Hey Chris, thanks for the info. I could not make it to the meeting today; could you please let us know the main points in that meeting?

Thx.

Sounds great

Back