News   Jun 21, 2024
 103     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 275     0 
News   Jun 21, 2024
 411     0 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

Um, we are not stoners-

If you are familiar with UER.ca, you know that to get your photos seen, you have to make up a catchy, funny title for the post - I thought the title was funny, am an experienced explorer, do not do drugs and then go exploring, and am incredible safe-

Just to clarify.

Jono->

by the way, check out our most recent exploits at:

www.urbantropy.com

URBANTROPY, I have just looked at your website. I really hope that you post on the photo forum here, some of those shots are astounding!

(Any more photos from the tops of U/C highrises are welcome on their respective threads on this forum, too.)

URBANTROPY,

I think it's safe to say you've got yourself a bit of a fan club here at Urban Toronto. Hope to see more posts from you of your photography and exploits.

i can assure you we never get high and climb these high rises, we never break in, and we always leave the place exactly how we found it....

thanks for the invite, i will post some more photos later this week

Telus Downloads

Changing the topic... does anyone know if the Cityplace development's internet provider Telus has any caps in place for their 100Mbit service like Rogers? With 100Mbit I can go through Gigs in short order;)

Cheers

Changing the topic... does anyone know if the Cityplace development's internet provider Telus has any caps in place for their 100Mbit service like Rogers? With 100Mbit I can go through Gigs in short order;)

Cheers

I'm not sure but I heard the service is pretty pricey. I think there's a Cityplace FB forum you can ask on.

During yesterday's storm, Montage looked spooky and black...

...today, from King West it looked like:
DSC03439.jpg

I like when tall buildings can be seen poking up from several blocks away. Another thing thats pretty cool about Montage, when you are coming into the city on the Gardiner, it lines up perfectly with the base of the CN Tower until you get fairly close in... has an amazing visual impact that way.

There still installing all the mechanical in da hood ;) Considering its only about 2 or so blocks from me I see them working in it all the time. And at night some of the lights are now on in there, so it appears there going 24/7 on it right now (or where they always doing that?)

Neo - Information please

Hello everyone, I just came across this site. I have agreed to purchase a unit at the Neo from via an assignment. Since I am a little late in the game, I never saw the sales presentation or got any information from City Place as they stated the project is sold out and were not really interested in wasting time with me if I was not going to buy a new one from them directly.

I was wondering if anyone who purchased in the Neo from the Sales Centre could let me know a little bit about the project. For example finishes, amenities, future plans for the adjacent lands.

Any information (good or bad) anyone has would be really appreciated as I would like to make an informed decision before I go ahead with the deal.

Thank you!

Back