News   Jul 08, 2024
 361     1 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 1K     7 
News   Jul 08, 2024
 610     0 

Toronto CityPlace: Montage + Neo (Concord Adex, 47 + 16s, KPMB)

I see investor/realestatejunkie is back :rolleyes:

wasnt he also vultur? Surely this guy must have a background in the performing arts... quickly switching costumes and personas... well, I guess the personas need a bit of work. The acting is a bit see through...

I agree, the Skydome is a nice piece of nostalgia from the last time Toronto went through an expansion phase.

MoreMies: less boring, predictable sarcasm and more convincing, contemplative arguments.

Anyway he is clearly breaking the rules by signing up under a different name. How about another ban?

And how about preventing him from reappearing under different guises over and over again?

Actually, it's only now that I noticed (going back in the thread) that investor was marked, "banned". And now, this MiesO'Horny character's "banned", too.

Wonder if it's as simple as behaviour on the board, or some behind-the-scenes PMs/moderator harassment as well...

So very cold and foreboding...

DSCN2119.jpg

DSCN2120.jpg

Actually, it's only now that I noticed (going back in the thread) that investor was marked, "banned". And now, this MiesO'Horny character's "banned", too.

Wonder if it's as simple as behaviour on the board, or some behind-the-scenes PMs/moderator harassment as well...
Those accounts were probably posting from the same IP.

^Actually, I thought the cold snow was the warmest part of the pics.

But in an attempt to say something positive about CP, I do have to admit I kinda like the vertical striped effect they're trying out with the Montage glass.

^Actually, I thought the cold snow was the warmest part of the pics.

But in an attempt to say something positive about CP, I do have to admit I kinda like the vertical striped effect they're trying out with the Montage glass.

Some of you guys really really really try hard to trash CP any chance you get. It was amusing at first now but its just boring.

The picture looks cold because we are in the middle of winter and its overcast. Even the metallic flaked orange paint of that Honda Fit in your picture looks "cold". :rolleyes:

RedRaptor, they're referring to the monotonous, uninviting dark gray cladding that makes it look like a commie block.

edit: and lack of decent retail at street level.

That first picture is telling - the street wall is nonexistant in this neighbourhood. I know the bus-bay for the Jays game is not part of CP and is hands-off for development, but I think developing low-rise storefronts/work-live units along this stretch would go along way to diversifying the area and adding some street retail and lowrise diversity.

I admit it would be extremely atypical to build such structures like houses with ground-floor retail in this area...

Back