News   Jul 31, 2024
 288     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 388     0 
News   Jul 31, 2024
 333     2 

Church Street Bars/Clubs/Restos

As the new (and a bit nervous) guy at yesterday's UTGA social, I must commend everyone for being so welcoming and for being so much fun to hang with - many thanks all!

casaguy: We've added you to our email list.

Phreddy: If you contact any of us, we'll add you to the list, too.

FutureMayor: A great big thanks for everything yesterday!

My mother made me a homosexual. If you buy the wool ... she'll make you one too.

Urban Shocker said:
My mother made me a homosexual. If you buy the wool ... she'll make you one too.

groan - wasn't that scrawled on the back wall of the middle cubicle of the basement men's washroom at OCA?

More Church St. Village news for you all: the BIA (which has way too much money) is currently looking for a contractor to rip up the intersection at Church & Wellesley and install nice stone paving blocks there, with other intersections in the Village to follow. The gay gentrification continues unabated!

I know it's probably too derivative...but, an Eros-type monument at the intersection of Church/Wellesley would be nice. Was Eros Roman?? Maybe the 'greek' version would be better.

I know it's probably too derivative...but, an Eros-type monument at the intersection of Church/Wellesley would be nice. Was Eros Roman?? Maybe the 'greek' version would be better.

Possibly Narcissus would be the more appropriate myth to be celebrated there.

In that neighbourhood Narcissus is no myth, he is legend.

Back