Charlie Condos (Great Gulf Homes) - Real Estate -

Just curious. Does anyone know what the rules are for storage lockers? I heard the average size is around 3' x 5' which I think would be big enough for a storage rack or some kind of storage system. Thx.

Does anyone know if the last payment for the upgrades can be rolled into our mortgage OR if it will have to be paid on occupancy ?!

Does anyone know if the last payment for the upgrades can be rolled into our mortgage OR if it will have to be paid on occupancy ?!

You will have to pay 40% deposit when you select the upgrades and the rest of 60% on occupancy.

Hi all,

Does anyone know which bank Great Gulf deals with? I'd like to inquire about the 18mth cap rate. Or does anyone know anything about this? Any input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi everyone,

We just received a letter from Great Gulf with a new "final tentative occupancy date". Have any other owners here received theirs? Since we're located in the podium, the date is scheduled for around November. I wonder how likely, or firm, this new date is?

I can't wait! I'm also nervous/excited to see how the finishes we chose look... I'm assuming that the pre-inspection will be 2-3 months before occupancy?

I have mid-Dec too and I'm on the 17th floor. Was hoping to avoid moving in the winter time but still excited.

Final Occupancy Date

I am on the 34th floor, occupancy date Feb 28, 2013. As posted so far on this board, the earliest occupancy is Nov 2012?

Last edited:
I can't wait! I'm also nervous/excited to see how the finishes we chose look... I'm assuming that the pre-inspection will be 2-3 months before occupancy?

Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI) is scheduled 2 weeks before occupancy. It won't be 2-3 months....at least that was my experience on occupancy for X-Condo, another Great Gulf Homes condo project.

Any updates on this project ?....Anyone have any idea what stores are going in on the Retail side of this project ?

Back