News   Jul 18, 2024
 891     2 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 797     0 
News   Jul 18, 2024
 584     0 

Chapelview (Brampton Downtown, Peel Affordable Housing, 16s, HCA Architecture)

Did You Know????? Chapelview, if successful will become the first LEED Platinum (Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design) Certified Multi-Residential Affordable Housing Project in the World. The Evaulations will be conducted by the Canadian Green Building Council. In addition, if successful, will be eligible for three Global Awards. How's That for downtown Brampton ??

Update:

http://www.bramptonguardian.com/news/article/970543--chapelview-goes-platinum

LEED Platinum--First of its king in North America CONFIRMED

RE: CaGBC Project # 10392 – Chapelview Apartments

Congratulations on achieving LEED Canada for New Constructions (NC) certification on this project!

Your project has been certified to a rating level of Platinum. I have attached the final review report which provides a record of your achievement.

In order to officially recognize your project and issue your LEED plaque and certificate, the attached form must be completed and returned to myself. Your project’s official certification date will be the date this form is returned to me. I have also attached our LEED Canada Plaque information and guidelines for use in showcasing this achievement.

Your project certification is a significant milestone and we would like to help your publicize this accomplishment. We will be contacting your LEED Consultant and Communications contact to obtain final project photos and a final project profile for our website, once you confirm your acceptance of this achievement. We will copy you on this email.

Again, congratulations on your team’s achievements!

Back