Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

well they didnt come today so they are probably coming tomorrow

i am on the lower floors and all the units around me have the notice...i dont recall any lighting that needs fixing, or are they install a fixture where there is a blank light fixture adapter (which i thought we have to install ourselves)

Pot lights? Does that mean everyone is going to get pot lights in their unit? What kind of unit do you have, vnithiy? Also, I got a notice on my door for repairs from my PDI stating they would be coming in on the 20th or the 21st. Nobody came to fix anything. Nothing has been fixed from our PDI, and we moved in in August! Sure would be interesting if we got pot lights though.

I actually have a 2 plus den unit. They put in the two pot lights in the hallway area. They didn't do a good job, one looks like it's about to fall apart. I called Dominus management group and they are sending another electrician. Apparently next week they will send someone to do patch work and refinish the area around the pot lights. It's actually quite a pain. They left such a mess on the floor. I hated coming back from work to have to vacuum and mop my unit.

Do you mean your foyer? That's strange. I guess if they put in pot lights, then there weren't any lights there before (like the ones in bedrooms)?

Ummm technically I do not know what a foyer is....but the two pot lights went in the hallway from the main entrance that leads to the living/dining/kitchen area....there were lights there before (same as the ones in the bedroom), but they took those off and put in pot lights/spot lights.

im in a 1+1den and they basically took out the light in front of the laundry room (that is the same in the den/bedroom) and put in a pot light and didnt even paint the ceiling back.....

i asked to keep the old light but was not allowed since i wanted to install it back cause my door doesnt hit that light but some units have a lower ceiling...which i think was stated in some other centro thread about the hallway ceiling being messed up cause it was lower

i got my notice for the light fixtures as well. my assumption is the lower level units have lower ceiling height (7ft) than the upper levels. i have a friend who lives in the upper level and has a full 8ft high in their foyer and didn't get a notice. I believe this change was made b/c the light fixtures they originally installed had literally a 1cm gap from the top door edge to the light fixture. i was afraid it'll hit it one day and then there'll be nothing but glass shatter all over the place.

My front foyer's light fixture was changed but they left holes, gaps, and a ring of white paint on the grey ceiling around the pot light... they came back to fix it but i still see some gaps. (sigh).

i'm in the north tower and i've been noticing that there's 2 walmart shopping carts in the front entrance area... i really despise ppl who do these type of things cuz first it adds clutter to our small entrance area, second, it's an eye-sore, and finally, it's just irresponsible. Like, all you need is to buy a small trolly for less than $20... gosh. it bugs me... does anyone know who i should be speaking to?

forgot to mention but... i heard that the building will be closing dec.6/7 this year. yeay! finally!!! for those who didn't receive any info, i recommend you to speak to your lawyer.

thanks for the heads up!!!

im in a 1+1den and they basically took out the light in front of the laundry room (that is the same in the den/bedroom) and put in a pot light and didnt even paint the ceiling back.....

i asked to keep the old light but was not allowed since i wanted to install it back cause my door doesnt hit that light but some units have a lower ceiling...which i think was stated in some other centro thread about the hallway ceiling being messed up cause it was lower

and contract workers come in again today to all units to install some patio door swing chain so when you open the door the wind wont slam it against the wall. i vaguely remember a notice in the elevators and i guess that gives them permission to use the master key to enter all units whenever they feel like it this week.

i dont mind the install, what i do mind is that i have stated to customer service that no unauthorized entry is allowed without advice notice and they only lightly knock on the door 3 times (which i didnt hear) and then they proceed to enter my unit, good thing i was at home today. this has happened before when they had to do PDI fixes but at least they gave me a notice on the door stating when they would come and i would stay home to work.

I am surprise you didn't put this on your 30 day PDI

Back