Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

For moving in you have to book it. You get a formular at the gatehouse (parking garage) or you can call them. Have to drop a cheque for $200. Book your elevator as quick as possible, very often the elevator is just "sold out" and you have to delay your move-in date.

For moving in.

Ontnut, do you have a confirmed occupancy date? I'm curious because you have a penthouse unit, and I have a unit on the 31st floor (legal 27) and I haven't even had my PDI scheduled yet.

I technically can occupy now...it's just they still have a bit of work to finish in my unit, while a lot of the other LPH units are MUCH more incomplete. I think they completed mine first ;) and then will return after the others are completed for PDI to do the post-PDI touchups.

For moving in you have to book it. You get a formular at the gatehouse (parking garage) or you can call them. Have to drop a cheque for $200. Book your elevator as quick as possible, very often the elevator is just "sold out" and you have to delay your move-in date.

I was able to book the elevator for a move-in date less than 1 week in advance and got my time, but I can't say that would always happen, especially for days like friday afternoon which one would think would be busier than normal. You have your choice of 9am-1pm or 1pm-5pm. There's an entrance from the parking garage to move things directly in.

Hmm, classical owngoal...
Today afternoon my aircondition system doesnt work any longer.
Just blow, but no cold air.
Anyone expirienced same stuff?
jausa

I was in on Wednesday the whole day, didn't have any problem with the A/C...so I guess it's fixed now Jausa?

They gave parking spaces to various units - even our 1 + den came with one. But lockers were not pre-assigned.

It was all done by who emailed first indicating their interest after receiving the letter from the marketing person.

However it is important to note - if you are not yet in the building you received your mail right to your current address and got it the day it arrived - if you were already living in the Centro condo as we are, the letter went to a Canada Post distribution centre and you only get your mail when you drive over to pick it up - since we picked it up 3 days after it arrived apparently those 3 days were enough for them to completely sell out of lockers.

Even though we purchased in 2008, indicated interest in a locker in 2008 and offered to give a cheque in full in 2008 - someone who just bought a unit in spring 2011 would have received their letter at home, replied before we did and received a locker.

I want someone at Henderson to explain to me on what planet is that a way to do business?

I agree and find it peculiar that they don't have enough locker/parking spaces for everybody in the building. There must have been a better way to do this, such as a lottery/picking numbers out of a hat of all the "interested parties", rather than via mail/email first come first served.

Hi Jausa

I haven't actually moved in yet but I do go to my suite from time to time to see what else I can find wrong with it. So I can put all the things that need to be fixed up on the 30 day PDI.

The A/C is pretty loud in my opinion in comparison to my mom's condo. Anyone else getting this problem?

I went to the north building on the 3rd floor to speak to customer service in regards to getting everything fixed up on my PDI, they told me they were going to set up a date with each suite by today or Monday.

Also I went to check if I had any mail at 280 Progress ( midland & progress )
You need to bring in either identification of proof of purchase of your home/ tarion warranty certificate.

Hi Victor

Wow. Yesterday you posted "i didn't moved in yet", but today you know it tooks 20-30 minutes until the temperature dropped.
Let it be your secret.

jausa

I haven't actually moved in yet but I do go to my suite from time to time to see what else I can find wrong with it

Hi Victor

Sorry, but did you ever thought to consult a doctor?
With all respect, but in my eyes you just want to be unsatisfied.

jausa

Hi Jausa

I haven't actually moved in yet but I do go to my suite from time to time to see what else I can find wrong with it. So I can put all the things that need to be fixed up on the 30 day PDI.

The A/C is pretty loud in my opinion in comparison to my mom's condo. Anyone else getting this problem?

I went to the north building on the 3rd floor to speak to customer service in regards to getting everything fixed up on my PDI, they told me they were going to set up a date with each suite by today or Monday.

Also I went to check if I had any mail at 280 Progress ( midland & progress )
You need to bring in either identification of proof of purchase of your home/ tarion warranty certificate.

We haven't had our PDI yet, and we've already scheduled movers for July 1st. Do you think it'll be hard to book the elevator? Also, when do you think our PDI should be if the closing is on June 30th?

any date before June 30
you will receive a call from Centro

*tip*
make sure you have someone looking for things wrong with your suite- he/she does not need to know how the washer/dryer works
also bring a pen and paper to write down notes

the centro person will be your tour guide, he/she will tell you about how to use your appliances/ walk you through your home

at the end you sign your TARION contract

anything you find wrong later will have to be written on your 30 day PDI form

We haven't had our PDI yet, and we've already scheduled movers for July 1st. Do you think it'll be hard to book the elevator? Also, when do you think our PDI should be if the closing is on June 30th?

any date before June 30
you will receive a call from Centro

*tip*
make sure you have someone looking for things wrong with your suite- he/she does not need to know how the washer/dryer works
also bring a pen and paper to write down notes

the centro person will be your tour guide, he/she will tell you about how to use your appliances/ walk you through your home

at the end you sign your TARION contract

anything you find wrong later will have to be written on your 30 day PDI form

Okay, thanks!

Does anyone have renderings or know where there are renderings of what the amenities will look like?

Ontnut, if you don't mind, could you take some more pics of your unit next time you're there? I am very curious to see what the penthouses look like.

Back