Centro Condos (Henderson Developments) - Real Estate -

this is strange
I called customer service and they told my account is closed since enercare hasn't installed smart meter as of yet

has anyone recieved their enercare bill yet? i called their customer service centre today was was told my bill was $54 dollars... my occupancy date was May 11, and i haven't even moved in yet... i only go there time to time to do minor work in there, turned on the AC for a few hrs... used the washer once, and the dishwasher once to see if it works

can anyone share how much their bill is? i think 54 dollars for the month is a bit much for someone who has only been to the condo a handful of times... i can't imagine how much the bill would be if i actually turn on the stove and use the washer and dryer....

if anyone can share, you can msg me if you want to keep it confidential....

thanks

my friend lives on the 27th floor in solaris tridel building and he told me the building is registered

Solaris 1 (west tower) was registered in late April and Solaris 2 (east tower) is PLANNED to be registered in beginning of July .... so I am told ~

$30 connection fee.
just visit the webpage and see all additional charges.

has anyone recieved their enercare bill yet? i called their customer service centre today was was told my bill was $54 dollars... my occupancy date was May 11, and i haven't even moved in yet... i only go there time to time to do minor work in there, turned on the AC for a few hrs... used the washer once, and the dishwasher once to see if it works

can anyone share how much their bill is? i think 54 dollars for the month is a bit much for someone who has only been to the condo a handful of times... i can't imagine how much the bill would be if i actually turn on the stove and use the washer and dryer....

thanks

Good call Solaris, i agree with everthing you wrote.
next time you're close by, let me know.
have a coffee or beer for you.

jausa

Recently got my first tour of Centro courtesy of a friend living in the building ... while the building is still very much under construction, I was very impressed by what I saw:

• although the lobby is not huge, it was very well executed and the design theme (circles) tied everything together nicely
  • although the 5th floor amenities are not complete, the swimmng pool was the largest pool I've ever seen in new condos (it is a full size pool with a decent sized hot tub ... unlike stupid Solaris with a hot tub for 4 persons in a 900+ unit condo)
  • the yet to be finished Party Room, Fireplace Lounge, and Gyms were very large and spacious with vaulted high ceiling and clearstory windows offering views to the west and south (love those windows)
  • The rooftop garden (on 4th floor?) provides plenty of landscape oppourunities with its organic shaped planters and very neat looking light posts
  • The one down side is elevators were quite small (sub-par), similar to a typical Cityplace elevator

Since I forgot my camera, can any Centro residents take a few shots of the lobby, elevator, and rooftop garden to share on UT?

Judging from my early site review, I'm quite impressed by Centro's interiors ... congrads to Centro owners ~ :cool:

thanks

hi suprat...when i got my first bill it included the 1st of 4 security deposit installments...$160 broken out into 4 monthly payments of $40. that might be why your bill was $54.....there are options if you wish not to be charged that..i believe they were to do direct debit payments...show them a recent credit history report....or provide info on your previous utility payments....otherwise, they will charge you $40 each for the first 4 bills..and you get that back in one year..with some interest back (prolly very minimal) hope that helps!

hi suprat...when i got my first bill it included the 1st of 4 security deposit installments...$160 broken out into 4 monthly payments of $40. that might be why your bill was $54.....there are options if you wish not to be charged that..i believe they were to do direct debit payments...show them a recent credit history report....or provide info on your previous utility payments....otherwise, they will charge you $40 each for the first 4 bills..and you get that back in one year..with some interest back (prolly very minimal) hope that helps!

I read the contract .. and it said there was a 30 dollar charge for the account setup fee in the first month... i signed up for the pre authorized debit... soo the 160 was waived... i have yet seen the actually bill yet..... cuz the post office closes early at 5 and still on strike.... arghhh

thanks for your help!!!

I read the contract .. and it said there was a 30 dollar charge for the account setup fee in the first month... i signed up for the pre authorized debit... soo the 160 was waived... i have yet seen the actually bill yet..... cuz the post office closes early at 5 and still on strike.... arghhh

thanks for your help!!!

no prob! centro needs to seriously open up the in-house mailslots....they look ready to me! the postal office hours are so inconvenient...nearly impossible to get to unless you work nearby and can stop in your lunch...

CONGRATS chazed! happy moving :)

one more thing to add when you see the bill..you will notice a monthly charge to pay down former ontario hydro debt.....it's beem around $1.40/month for me....what the heck?? lol i am new to paying utilities so i find it odd that i(we) need to help them pay down their debt which was in no way incurred by us....at best i could be wrong!

and what you want to do now?........

one more thing to add when you see the bill..you will notice a monthly charge to pay down former ontario hydro debt.....it's beem around $1.40/month for me....what the heck?? lol i am new to paying utilities so i find it odd that i(we) need to help them pay down their debt which was in no way incurred by us....at best i could be wrong!

My PDI overall was good. There were some carpet stains and places on the wall that needed to be touched up. There was one big problem though; the grout on the tile in the kitchen was horribly done. Some spots didn't even have grout in it, and the spots that did have it, there was way too much of it. Also, whoever did it didn't even wipe down the tile afterwards. Did anyone else have this problem?

Back