Celsius Condos (ShiuPong) - Real Estate -

Edward Skira

http://skyrisecities.com
Staff member
Member Bio
Reaction score
Rendering
CelsiusCondoRend.jpg

Location. Horsham Avenue to the north, Canterbury Place to the east, Churchill Avenue to the south and future Beecroft Road to the west.
CelsiusCondoMap.jpg

Website can be found here.

Registration can be done here. Tell them Urban Toronto says hi.

Celsius North York Condo Advice

Hello everyone,

I'm having a really hard debate on either of purchasing this new up-coming condo in NY area or keep waiting for other developments. They are having a really good deal for this property of not paying any maintance fees for first two years. Besides this one, parking is included in the price and location is a great choice for myself.

However, I'm not able to find any information on the builder's (Shiu Pong) previous developments, or any reviews on this property.

Could you please advice or give me any thoughts or clues that you might know or you've heard regarding Celsius project

Thank you very much for your input.

Hello everyone,

I'm having a really hard debate on either of purchasing this new up-coming condo in NY area or keep waiting for other developments. They are having a really good deal for this property of not paying any maintance fees for first two years. Besides this one, parking is included in the price and location is a great choice for myself.

However, I'm not able to find any information on the builder's (Shiu Pong) previous developments, or any reviews on this property.

Could you please advice or give me any thoughts or clues that you might know or you've heard regarding Celsius project

Thank you very much for your input.

You should post this in the real estate forum to start.

Regarding the developer - do a search on the web! You'll find they've supposedly done quite a few other projects:
http://www.shiupong.com/residential.htm

Some I'm familar with. So they seem like a small - mid size development firm here. No idea about the quality.

I take it your faimilar with NYCC correct ? It's pretty much in the middle of NYCC and Finch station (so about a 6/7 min walk to either).

You should post this in the real estate forum to start.

Regarding the developer - do a search on the web! You'll find they've supposedly done quite a few other projects:
http://www.shiupong.com/residential.htm

Some I'm familar with. So they seem like a small - mid size development firm here. No idea about the quality.

I take it your faimilar with NYCC correct ? It's pretty much in the middle of NYCC and Finch station (so about a 6/7 min walk to either).

Thank you for correction.

What I really would like to find out if this project is worth purchasing or should I wait for 5200 Yonge St (NYCC, Sorbara, 37s, Wallman Architects) instead??

Any useful info would be very appreciated.

Thank you for correction.

What I really would like to find out if this project is worth purchasing or should I wait for 5200 Yonge St (NYCC, Sorbara, 37s, Wallman Architects) instead??

Any useful info would be very appreciated.

Is there a timeframe on that project, I don't believe it's went into sales yet. No clue when that'll start.

Slightly different projects. One fronts Yonge, will definitely have retail and likely smaller units. Celsius is off of Yonge, 1 block to be exact.
btw, some more information for you - 90% there will be a condo going up right beside this one on the other side of Canterbury i.e. east on Church. If you've walked by you'll notice they're building a new church fronting Yonge (they actually just moved it to make room for a condo).

Anyway, not much else to say - other then the quality of the builders, which I have no clue regarding, they should both appreciate or depreciate in value similarly given their so close.
If you're looking for a larger unit this development may be better, may also be slightly quieter not fronting Yonge.

Last thing, this is really close to a fire station (both are) ... not that I really think that means much. Most condos in central locations are fairly close, anyway just fyi it's about one block south on Canterbury.

Is there a timeframe on that project, I don't believe it's went into sales yet. No clue when that'll start.

Slightly different projects. One fronts Yonge, will definitely have retail and likely smaller units. Celsius is off of Yonge, 1 block to be exact.
btw, some more information for you - 90% there will be a condo going up right beside this one on the other side of Canterbury i.e. east on Church. If you've walked by you'll notice they're building a new church fronting Yonge (they actually just moved it to make room for a condo).

Anyway, not much else to say - other then the quality of the builders, which I have no clue regarding, they should both appreciate or depreciate in value similarly given their so close.
If you're looking for a larger unit this development may be better, may also be slightly quieter not fronting Yonge.

Last thing, this is really close to a fire station (both are) ... not that I really think that means much. Most condos in central locations are fairly close, anyway just fyi it's about one block south on Canterbury.

Thank you for your input.

Just trying to compare and I guess decide if I should proceed with the purchase of one the 2 bdr units.
Price for this 820Sq.+ unit is 440K
Maint fee are waived for first two years
Parking included

I wonder if I'll be able to get over 800Sq 2bdr with parking for the same price in Pearl 2, or any other condos along Yonge St. between now and September.

Thank you

Back