Casa Condos (Cresford Developments) - Real Estate -

There's a penthouse unit for sale. Not really impressed.

http://propertyspaces.net/33charles4302/

What's this whole thing about ensuite bathrooms being completely open to the bedroom? Yea, I'd love to watch my wife take a steaming dump...and then smell it afterwards. LOL

Wife??? Anyways, towards the end of the photos there are some great shots of the recreation facitlities and the outdoor pool, sauna and bbq. The whole floor is dedicated to recreation as there are no units on the flooor. Lots of seating area they don't show as well.

There's a penthouse unit for sale. Not really impressed.

http://propertyspaces.net/33charles4302/

What's this whole thing about ensuite bathrooms being completely open to the bedroom? Yea, I'd love to watch my wife take a steaming dump...and then smell it afterwards. LOL

Just another follow up note. There was a thread about whether to go with light or dark hardwood and members thoughts and opinions on that. You will notice what they've done with the $1.5mm suite...and that is dark wood. This is consistent with what i had been told by agents in the marketplace in terms of what was the most popular and what i posted in that thread. Sure, go with light wood if that's your preference, but what you see in these photos are what most want.

I will add i'm not crazy about the white kitchen cupboards, though they're ok. I think it looks even better when you work in the dark wood cupboards as well, but this is not as significant as the flooring and could be more subject to preference. It's possible we will see a trend develop towards white ktchens going forward...we may be seeing a hint of that here. But the dark cupboards with the white counter i think looks even more striking, along of course with the dark floors. The bathroom is all quite white as well. Seems they've pretty much gone with Dark wood and everything else white.

An added note here. You can see in the bathrooms they went with dark cupboards and it looks quite striking. Interesting they did that in the bathrrom and went with the all white in the kitchen

Last edited:
To have dark cupboards in kitchen, with dark floor, will make kitchen look too dark. In the bathroom, floors are of lighter colour.

To have dark cupboards in kitchen, with dark floor, will make kitchen look too dark. In the bathroom, floors are of lighter colour.

It looks great though. I have dark floors and dark kitchen cupboards. I prefer it to white. But it's not about right and wrong here, just preference. The floors are more key for general appeal.

How is a 43rd floor suite a penthouse unit in a 46 storey building?

I like white kitchens...but I also like dark wood.

Here's the best of both worlds

white-kitchen-cabinets-h41.jpg

I really love this unit although there's a lot of wasted space and the 2nd bedroom is tiny. Views are awesome, but not anything better than you can get in Yorkville for $1000/ft vs the $1100/ft here. A definite tester case. If any agents can update us when this is sold and for how much it'd be great! thx

I'm looking into install solar shades in my portofino unit.

Has anyone done so? If so can you let me know if you successfully mounted them on the ceiling or on the window frame?

I've seen them mounted like this in another condominium

http://tinypic.com/r/qxqqsh/4

You're typically not allowed to drill into the window frame in condos. You will have to drill into the ceiling.

I really love this unit although there's a lot of wasted space and the 2nd bedroom is tiny. Views are awesome, but not anything better than you can get in Yorkville for $1000/ft vs the $1100/ft here. A definite tester case. If any agents can update us when this is sold and for how much it'd be great! thx

nothing is being sold in this condo on the higher levels where asking prices are over $900/sq ft. Three different agents confirmed that. One also said that Cresford's other condo, the BSN recently sold 2 units (1 million-plus) on high levels.

You're typically not allowed to drill into the window frame in condos. You will have to drill into the ceiling.

On that note, if it has to be drilled into the ceiling how did some of you get around the drop down vent, its a drywall covered vent.........was there enough space between the drywall and vent to use drywall anchors?

Back