1.8K     0 
News   Sep 20, 2024
 746     0 

Broadview and Queen to Eglinton and Laird by TTC

Dilla

Member Bio
Reaction score
Hey guys,

My friend's work just moved and now he's gotta take the TTC from Broadview and Queen to Eglington and Laird. He's tried a few different ways and still isn't satisfied that he's going about things the most efficient way he could.

Any suggestions as to the best TTC route to take?

thanks!

Unfortunately it's one of those short trips that requires at least three vehicles.

Take the 504 streetcar to Broadview station, the 100 bus to Laird and Overlea, and the 56 bus to Laird and Eglinton.

OR

Take the 504 streetcar to Broadview station, the Bloor-Danforth Subway to Donlands, and the 56 bus to Laird and Eglinton.

You could just stay on the 100 and get the scenic tour of Thorncliffe Park, Flemingdon Park, Concorde Place and Wynford before getting back on Eglinton!

So it can be done with one transfer! :p

Now wouldn't it be nice to have a useful trip/route planner online on the TTC website? (sarcasm). Seriously, does anyone know when the TTC website is supposed to have it's overhaul up and running? And will it have a route planner?

I thought I'd seen it mentioned in an article regarding the DRL. But i can't find it now. Maybe it was my imagination...

Now wouldn't it be nice to have a useful trip/route planner online on the TTC website? (sarcasm). Seriously, does anyone know when the TTC website is supposed to have it's overhaul up and running? And will it have a route planner?

The TTC should get its website working properly first... my browser freezers every time I visit it.

Back