News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 953     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 360     0 

BMO Field

How about looking back? Toronto Metros Croatia anyone?

The Toronto Mirvishes. (Er, no. Then those soccer goons will think they're a bunch of prancing megamusical fops and lay a good beating on'em)

Yes I agree.

I have always held a special place for Polyglot United....short, with some European sense of style, and somehow honoring many of our newest residents who, surely will make up the majority of the spectators. Most of these people wouldn't know a Northman if he bit them on their affadavits.

Seriously though, I think Northmen would do just fine because....

1) We do not actually live at the centre of the universe.
(unlike the New York Cosmos!)

so...

2) For about 90% of the teams in MLS...this IS the north...
and....we are the men from it......who hit the frozen ball better than we pass the frozen puck...(hopefully).

...just a thought.....

S'true subtext, though I think we would be the northern most team in the MLS. I doubt Vancouver will get one anytime soon and Montreal will be waiting to see how we fair.

The Toronto Lastmen

MEL.gif

How about the Toronto Towers i think that was an original name they had for the Raptors

The Toronto Bad Boys.

Who's better then the Toronto Bad Boys? Noooooobody!!!!

Hey that's great....

You could talk about their name and probable league position all in the same two syllables!

No sport is too great to escape the mediocrity of Maple Leaf Sports' management.....now if only Pen Equity had only been chosen to develop the site...the circle would be complete!

Go you Lastmen........

Nice...Go you Lastmen. I like that a lot!!!

go you lastmen
go you lastmen

let's go lastmen

go you lastmen

Back