News   Mar 28, 2024
 308     0 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 337     1 
News   Mar 28, 2024
 695     0 

Blue Jays

ya most people think that the jays will not be able to keep their record for the whole season, me im not sure but im optimistic and hope that maybe the offence will pick up the pitchers when there not having a good night. They are playing the texas rangers who have almost as many runs batted in as the jays. Halladay is pitching tonight so it is pretty much a garunteed win but the other two games will be high scoring for both teams. i think that they will come out with 2/3 in the series

They're relying on a lot of young pitchers and the offense has been terrible for the last few seasons. I'm enjoying the good start too, but there's a long way to go.

Jays ARE ON FIRE!!!!! 14 and 6 and playing the .500 9 and 9 royals. Hopefully they win 3/4 but alot of pitcher injureys might hold them back and they might end up spliting the series. Stupid Boston has won ten stright and the jays are still in front of them!!! But now the yankees are 4 games back. and the jays have the BEST record in baseball....... When was the last time anyone has heard that.:D

Jays ARE ON FIRE!!!!! 14 and 6 and playing the .500 9 and 9 royals. Hopefully they win 3/4 but alot of pitcher injureys might hold them back and they might end up spliting the series. Stupid Boston has won ten stright and the jays are still in front of them!!! But now the yankees are 4 games back. and the jays have the BEST record in baseball....... When was the last time anyone has heard that.:D

It's been a good month for em no doubt as they've won each of their series so far. As far back as the start of the decade the Jays had positions in first place in the AL East numerous times, but always seemed to fade once the Yanks and Red Sox picked it up. Let's hope they continue playing strong, and don't get obliterated by the contenders, which they have yet to face this year. They've been hitting well with RISP, and especially with 2 outs. A huge reversal from last year wherein they struggled badly in that regard.

I've been watching many of the games out here in BC however, and I've really been wondering, where the FUCK are all the Jays fans? They've had numerous paltry crowds of less than 20,000 and I find that absolutely ridiculous. Has this city lost its interest in baseball or something? The team's on a tear here and the support is apparently non-existent. I don't think this economic meltdown is bad enough to the point where fans can't buy some cheap baseball tickets. Unbelievable.

The fans will come to the ballpark. Everywhere I go people are talking about them. I'm getting calls daily now from friends and family asking me if I'm going to the game. I've never had this many people ask that since I started getting season's tickets 4 years ago.

I don't know how long this hot streak will last, but they will cool off at some point and when they do I hope interest in the team will not fade away as well. Whether the Jays win the series or not against KC, I just want them to win on wednesday vs. Zack Grienke and smear his incredible ERA

their record is 14-7 tied with boston. ( not bad considering Boston has won 11 stright). For the fans, i think that they will come around the middle of the season and i think the will come alot next year.

Tough week against KC. Now in a tie with the Sox, but still 6 games over .500
I didn't get a chance to watch any of the games, but it looks like our pitching just got overmatched and KC's bats were on fire.

Ya, only Richmond had a decent start the whole series. Yesterday the Jays had the chances to come back, but had a franchise record 6 double plays, some with runners on third.

Went to Friday night's game, and there was a good crowd, but still only 20,000 people there. Those who were there were loud though. Halladay pitched another gem as well.

Then they went out and swept the weekend. I can't believe they're almost at 20 wins already. If they can get to 40 by their 70th game I think this could be a magical year. Just a matter of getting some healthy arms back in the rotation and everyone continuing to hit at the level they should be.

The Skydome had its roof fully opened around 5:30 tonight, so hopefully they start opening it for games....

it should be ready for the next home game. They installed some new software for the dome that was taking longer than expected to work the kinks out.

Back