News   Apr 26, 2024
 741     3 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 249     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 735     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

Giorgio at the Hazelton Hotel has closed. Thank God. Now maybe something amaze will move in. Also, a 'LEASED' sign has been posted on the space beside the new LV, so hopefully we'll see some Tiffany action there soon as well. ALSO, looks like Porsche Design is ready to open any day now.

That's great that Tiffany's moving! The store is kinda looking dated. I'm sure The new digs will be much more posh and sleek. That section will be a killer corner with 2 huge powerhouses LV and Tiffany's side by side. Hopefully the other empty ones will get leased by other big names.

I'm thinking PF Changs maybe??
Any additional intel on this would be greatly appreciated.

Just heard that a Nespresso Bar Boutique will be taking the space.

Just heard that a Nespresso Bar Boutique will be taking the space.

The space is pretty big though no ? How can one shop fill it all ?

I also imagine there will be extensive renovations required. So this will be quite pricey / take time.

Not sure about the timing, and I believe other retailers will also move in. The Nespresso build-out can be quite large, considering some of the flagship locations they have opened elsewhere. We'll have to wait and see.

It makes sense ... but in this case I don't think ciniplex wanted to end the lease, rather it was the landlord. Probably figuring they can make more money with multiple retail outlets ... which is probably true.

Not sure about the timing, and I believe other retailers will also move in. The Nespresso build-out can be quite large, considering some of the flagship locations they have opened elsewhere. We'll have to wait and see.

The one in Paris is huuuuge!!!!

I don't know alot about Nexpresso - but it seems an odd location to me - do you think they will do well here?

... Memories. I saw Titanic there when I was a child; actually come to think of it, I've seen quite a bit of movies there in the 90s.

I don't know alot about Nexpresso - but it seems an odd location to me - do you think they will do well here?

No!!! Anyone here own Nespresso machine? I never bought one because very few stores sell the capsules, i got Tassimo and Keurig machines. And just about every stores carries the pods. This would have been a good spot for a cafe/bistro indie movie theatre like the one downtown Guelph :(

Yes indeed they are changing the facade. The facade will be torn down and a new glass facade will be replacing it.
I've been to many nespresso boutiques around the world and I must say that they're quite attractive and upscale!

I used to own a regular espresso machine at home and a superautomatic at the office, and I switched to Nespresso. It makes very good coffee; the other capsules are crap compared to it. I do work close to The Bay's Queen St. store where they sell capsules, but you can easily order them online.

Nespresso coffee is vastly superior to Keurig, etc.

The idea is that you order the pods online. They ship basically overnight from somewhere in Brampton. Its sort of weird given their machines are available all over the place.

I have never found it overly inconvenient, and they don't seem to expire so its OK to stock up.

Back