News   Apr 30, 2024
 111     0 
News   Apr 30, 2024
 363     0 
News   Apr 30, 2024
 907     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

Benetton's lease is up and they're closing. Wonder who will move in...

My understanding is that the Benetton and the Industry Hairdressing space behind it are going to be combined and then Kit & Ace will move in. Industry will be relocating and rebranding.

My understanding is that the Benetton and the Industry Hairdressing space behind it are going to be combined and then Kit & Ace will move in. Industry will be relocating and rebranding.

Kit and Ace- interesting choice. But then I suppose Bloor Street rents aren't much of a deterrent, in this case.

Has anyone managed to verify where Tod's is moving to on Cumberland? Retail Insider mentioned it in that one article, but didn't respond when asked for a location.

Kit and Ace- interesting choice. But then I suppose Bloor Street rents aren't much of a deterrent, in this case.

Has anyone managed to verify where Tod's is moving to on Cumberland? Retail Insider mentioned it in that one article, but didn't respond when asked for a location.

The article was guest-authored and we haven't received a response to our question, either. We're actually not sure where exactly Tod's is going on Cumberland Street but the author is a well-known luxury goods expert.

The article was guest-authored and we haven't received a response to our question, either. We're actually not sure where exactly Tod's is going on Cumberland Street but the author is a well-known luxury goods expert.

I didn't even know there was space on Cumberland! East of Bay is pretty dead, so it's unlikely going there and there's zero chance it's going to be at the old Lettieri.

Anybody know who is going in the retail stores in the old four seasons building? lots of space is being built over there.

Industry is moving to 102 Bloor West according to what's posted on their window. The old Trou Normand has been leased. Anyone know who's moving in? Also, the for lease sign at the old MAC store is gone. Who is going there?

This the old Tiffanys store

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1M1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 15 131457 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Mar 24, 2015

Project: Non-Residential Building Other Proposal

Description: interior alterations to retail store for new tenant

This the old Tiffanys store

Application: Zoning Review Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1M1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 15 131457 ZPR 00 ZR Accepted Date: Mar 24, 2015

Project: Non-Residential Building Other Proposal

Description: interior alterations to retail store for new tenant

Isn't this the old MAC store? Because the for lease sign is gone.

The old MAC store has a sublease sign. Perhaps the new tenants only took one level?

You're absolutely correct. Kit and Ace's co-founder confirms the new 3,300 square foot store will replace both, with Bloor and Critchley Lane frontages: http://www.retail-insider.com/retail-insider/2015/4/kitandace

Next week we'll reveal who's moving into the old Tiffany & Co. space at 85 Bloor West.

I apologize - this isn't the place for teasing. I retract my previous comment, and thank you.

Oh, heavens. Just own it. I for one don't mind the 'teasing', as frustrating as it is (and I understand you must be bound by some sort of agreement with the realtor/retailer, and to break it could jeopardize that relationship for your site). At least we can expect something to be announced at some point in the relatively near future. Yikes. I'm going to guess it's Dior- entirely uneducated.

Back