News   May 21, 2024
 944     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 592     0 
News   May 21, 2024
 461     0 

Bloor-Yorkville Scene

Wasn't there au pain quotidien in yorkvikke?? They closed which surprised me at the time.

Yes. It was a surprise closing, due to mismanagement, from what I understand. There hasn't been any sort of boulangerie since. Only pastry shops.

Agreed as well. I'm not sure where in the neighbourhood would offer cheap enough rent to have one. I can't imagine large profit margins for this kind of place. Maybe Scollard?

Also, I greatly miss Le Pain Quotidien. Great salads and food there.

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1R1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 15 104219 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Jan 14, 2015

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display two illuminated wall signs. **CASHMERE BLACK GOAT**

Application: Sign Permit Status: Not Started

TORONTO ON M5S 1R1

Ward 27: Toronto Centre-Rosedale

Application#: 15 104219 SGN 00 SP Accepted Date: Jan 14, 2015

Project: First Party New

Description: To erect and display two illuminated wall signs. **CASHMERE BLACK GOAT**

hey guys, did Kinton open??

not open as of last week.....

thanks Bauhaus!!
that's taking forever, wouldn't u say??

Well it's the oddest configured space, and I guess that's why it's taking so long....

Those guys running the Kiton store also run the super expensive mens store just north. One of those old farts has the youngest Cuban girlfriend with the best butt in the city!

Benetton's lease is up and they're closing. Wonder who will move in...

Todds is opening a store on Cumberland Street.

With tod's opening maybe some of these brands can start moving into yorkville proper. They don't all need to be on bloor, like Kate spade and kiton did. Maybe we're seeing a trend.

Back