News   Apr 26, 2024
 428     1 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 196     0 
News   Apr 26, 2024
 662     0 

Bliss Condos At Liberty Village (CanAlfa Group) - Real Estate -

Who the hell is that guy and what is he talking about, he seems to be posting all over the place although it says this was his first post. Can the mods do something about this?

Looks like he's a spammer trying to convice you LT buyers that you spent too much and should rent one of his "Apartments in Toronto" instead. With such a sophisticated, articulate pitch, I'm sure he'll have many of you pounding on his door... :rolleyes:

upgrades and finishes

For those of you who have already gone in for your upgrades and finishes consultation, do you know what the options are to pay for them? Do you have to give them all the money up front, a payment plan, or can you tack the cost onto your final unit price?

For those of you who have already gone in for your upgrades and finishes consultation, do you know what the options are to pay for them? Do you have to give them all the money up front, a payment plan, or can you tack the cost onto your final unit price?

I can't say for certainty for CanAlfa specifically, but I believe most builders would only accept cheque as a method of payment upfront for condo upgrades ... in the case of Tridel I have an option to pay 25% of the upgrades cost now, and the balance at closing :)

I completed my colour selection earlier this week. They have some terrific upgrades, however the pricing on some of the items was insane (even by builders standards). Rain Head shower system and rectangle sink are outrageous. I spent alot more than I originally intended and didn't bother with the floor or ceiling. The prices the builder was asking was beyond overpriced. Smooth ceilings and engineered wood will have to wait till I move in. Anyone have any success on getting the builder to leave the ceiling raw (no stipple)? I would like to complete after taking possession and my contractor is asking me to get the builder to leave it unfinished. Not even sure if they are allowed to by code.

BTW -- I ended up getting the shower and sink....couldn't say no and too dificult to do afterward.

Not sure if this is ok to post in here or not, but if anyone bought a one-bedroom or one-bedroom plus den unit in this building to rent out...my wife and I would be interested in hearing from you. We're looking to move on October 1st.

grah7830@hotmail.com

I understand that Liberty Towers have begun with the PDI's. Anyone have any pics of the lobby and or unit? A good friend called after completing his PDI and said the interior is comming along and his suite looked good................everything was done except for the backsplash in the kitchen. Overall impression was quality workmanship. Unfortunately, no pictures.

I understand that Liberty Towers have begun with the PDI's. Anyone have any pics of the lobby and or unit? A good friend called after completing his PDI and said the interior is comming along and his suite looked good................everything was done except for the backsplash in the kitchen. Overall impression was quality workmanship. Unfortunately, no pictures.

http://condos.hannaphan.com/properties/59-east-liberty-street-suite-301/

http://condos.hannaphan.com/properties/59-east-liberty-street-suite-206/

thanks for the links Simuls. The living room in one of the pics looked very narrow. Both units looked like standard suites with no upgrades (except the appliances...i think).

They are mostly standard units as they were purchased for resale. The unit is quite narrow at 10' 3". SS appliances were standard.

A few floors have moved into the building already. They're doing PDIs for the 8th floor this week.

My unit is not much wider. Looks like I will have to hang the TV and buy a smaller coffee table.

I went by the site today and it looks like the north and south side of bliss is a dark grey and the east/west facing units looks to be a dark green. The grey looks pretty good not so sure about the green. The lobby at Liberty towers has some nice finishings on the walls.

I moved into one of the Hanna's too and it appears very narrow until you place the furniture. Mine looks pretty good because I upgraded everything including ceiling and floor and added overhead kitchen cupboards. I would say the workmanship is pretty good except for tiny splashes of paint here and there. After living here for 3 weeks, I am still waiting for mirrors in the bathroom!

Congrats.....I purchased the Catalina in Bliss and upgraded everything except the ceiling, floor, and faucets. I figured I could get this done prior to moving in. I upgraded my shower to the rain head and am worried about the height. Any comments on the height of the shower head from the floor would be appreciated.

Back