Bisha Hotel and Residences (Lifetime Developments, INK Entertainment) - Real Estate -

Would the Mirvish+Gehry project around the corner increase the value of Bisha and surrounding buildings?

Will occupancy be revised again?

..While we are proceeding as scheduled, the process would seem to be much slower than expected.

Do you guys think that the occupancy date which was already revised +2y back in 2013 to spring 2016 will be pushed back further due to the apparent delay? The PR quote above mentions that construction is both proceeding on schedule and is slower than expected.. a bit of an oxymoron.

If occupancy will indeed be pushed back further than the already revised occupancy date, do you guys have an idea on what the options are for buyers?

For instance, another condo that exceeded the contractual delay (six50) mailed letters to buyers proposing to either get receive back their down-payment with no interest or suck it up and wait longer, thus completely negating all the contract clauses that prescribed penalty for being really late.

Received an email from Lifetime selling off units.

$615K

Bisha-Hotel-and-Residences-giselle-floorplan.jpg

Really?

Insane! The den is not a real room, the balcony is small, it is located right behind an elevator core, the amenities are shared with the hotel, and there is only 1 bathroom -- I would make the den into a powder room.
Even if the developer throws in a parking space and locker it is still outrageously priced.
This unit would have to at least be on the 18th floor to clear the Soho Met directly next door, but still there is a big parking lot south of Wellington which any development will most likely block the view from Bisha on any level.

Insane! The den is not a real room, the balcony is small, it is located right behind an elevator core, the amenities are shared with the hotel, and there is only 1 bathroom -- I would make the den into a powder room.
Even if the developer throws in a parking space and locker it is still outrageously priced.
This unit would have to at least be on the 18th floor to clear the Soho Met directly next door, but still there is a big parking lot south of Wellington which any development will most likely block the view from Bisha on any level.

It's on the 36th floor south view. Still, the price makes no sense.

I have a condo for sale in Bisha. 20th floor, facing East - Parking and Locker Included for $589,000. You can call me at 416-476-7117 or email me at tfontaine@sothebysrealty.ca if you're interested.
Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 11.35.01 AM.png

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 11.35.01 AM.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 653
  • Screen Shot 2015-11-27 at 11.35.01 AM.png
    116.2 KB · Views: 400

Back