Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

I got the same email the other day as well. As long as I am not working will probably swing by out of curiosity.

Very interesting day today, sidewalks on north side pretty much done, interlocking going in. And today, there was a big truck and mobile crane and they were bringing up the green "living" material to the roof. It's not a public area, but lots of environmental advantages to a green roof. It pretty much looks after itself, so I read.

Anyone know who has been manufacturing the kitchens for the Berzcy? We should start of list of installers/suppliers so that if any of us want to change anything, at least we know where to go. I'm thinking the same for flooring and tile.

Did you ever want to love something so much, but it pissed you off so much...
This one has drove me crazy.. Still does.
I almost bought here.
I still stare up at the 8th floor terrace corner unit from the park on evenings while my mutt waters the lilies and wonder who bought what I let go, and if I hadn't let go, what would I be feeling right now. From standing back, its so freakin ugly, and yet the unit itself was so amazing.

^ From a real estate resale value standpoint...you should have bought here. 8th floor terrace? Wow.

Architecture is difficult to sell in this city, so while UT'ers may not like the Berczy (I do btw), it doesn't really matter if the spandrel is light or dark as far as getting top dollar upon resale. Have you seen the location?

I'm not saying this to be mean. We all have had missed opportunities in life to learn from.

I have to say though, this actually does look better in person in most conditions; I'm not saying its great, but the sppandral is not that bad.

Having said that... any estimations re price/sq ft these will fetch once they hit the market? How about the price of parking?

^ From a real estate resale value standpoint...you should have bought here. 8th floor terrace? Wow.

Architecture is difficult to sell in this city, so while UT'ers may not like the Berczy (I do btw), it doesn't really matter if the spandrel is light or dark as far as getting top dollar upon resale. Have you seen the location?

I'm not saying this to be mean. We all have had missed opportunities in life to learn from.

I would assume $700sqft not including parking. I'm basing this off the fact that the units include amazing finishes and it's a low-rise building in a killer location. It really depends on your unit though. But who really knows until we see some sales through MLS.

Parking wise, I would call concert. I'm not sure there's anything left. Back in 2009 I paid $35k.

Regarding parking...i inquired about purchasing a second spot about a year ago and was told that on closing (or registration, forgot which one) they would be offering additional spots for sale. Im assuming that still stands but who knows. As for price, London on the Esplanade sells parking spots for 40k so i would not be surprised at all if its that much or a bit more! We'll see though...almost time!

And $700/sqft would be nice...

Just curious to see who or how many people are attending the meet and greet on the 28th?
Also I was wondering if we will find out when our PDI's are at this little meeting?
Any thoughts?

Just curious to see who or how many people are attending the meet and greet on the 28th?
Also I was wondering if we will find out when our PDI's are at this little meeting?
Any thoughts?

Any thoughts?

Pre-Delivery Inspection
Dates assigned by suite

A Concert Customer Service Representative will be contacting you soon to schedule your Pre-Delivery Inspection (PDI). Your PDI will take place approximately 2 to 4 weeks prior to your occupancy date.

The PDI will be conducted by a third-party professional inspection service representative who will guide you through a comprehensive orientation of your home, demonstrate how to operate the home’s systems and review and explain Tarion’s Homeowner
Warranty Program.

Thanks Downtown Dweller. Funny thing is after I posted my question I went and checked my email and I had a letter from the Berczy team that stated the same thing word for word.

I was unfortunately unable to attend the meet and greet last night, would someone be kind enough to post the details of anything that was discussed??

I would say the most important bit of news is that they are expecting the building to be registered in the 3rd week of September with 'Final Closings' starting about 30 days after that. So if your interim occupancy date is October 20th or later you would go straight to final closing with no interim occupancy or any of the fees associated with interim occupancy.

Back