Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

We are on the 10th floor and the initial final date was Oct. 16th and then a letter arrived re the elevator strike and the date changed to Nov. 15. Sure hope this is the last delay.

7th floor as well. Oct 7 to Nov 6. Expected. No big deal.

As far as the last day goes, is this not the final confirmed occupancy date? Am I missing something?

Frustrating now that the outside is done, you really can't see the progress. Saw some stones and greenery being hoisted to those luck enough to have gotten the terraces during the week. Lots of appliances being loaded in during the last couple of weeks. I hear floors are going in. Trees in the front, look like they are getting ready to tile the lobby from my observation. Back wall isn't going to get bricked, that's amazing, all because of the owner of the restaurant next door. All they have done is waterproof the concrete block to protect it from moisture penetration. I hear the restaurant owner also has a lot of the retail spaces in our new building. I think we should be expressing our displeasure and letting him know that we would like the south side bricked.

Love all the updates, but I'm curious as to how you find out all the information....such as the restaurant owner having a lot of the retail spaces in our new building?

Thanks, Carrie.

Would you happen to have the restaurant owner's name and contact info?

Frustrating now that the outside is done, you really can't see the progress. Saw some stones and greenery being hoisted to those luck enough to have gotten the terraces during the week. Lots of appliances being loaded in during the last couple of weeks. I hear floors are going in. Trees in the front, look like they are getting ready to tile the lobby from my observation. Back wall isn't going to get bricked, that's amazing, all because of the owner of the restaurant next door. All they have done is waterproof the concrete block to protect it from moisture penetration. I hear the restaurant owner also has a lot of the retail spaces in our new building. I think we should be expressing our displeasure and letting him know that we would like the south side bricked.

Well the restaurant which controls the driveway and which is right next store is Fionn MacCools. That's who I hear is holding it up, and that's who I hear may have some rental spaces in the new condo. Now to answer Lerium's question above, I hang around a bit, visit it twice a week, and I hear rumours from contractors, owners etc. Wish I had something more official, but sorry, no luck. But on the issue of appliances, and terraces etc., I've seen those things myself.

We are on the 6th floor and our new occupancy date is October 28th. Was September 27th (32 day delay). Hopefully this is the last one.

Hi All! Occupancy date set to Oct 18, 4th floor...super excited, this is it...its gotta be (better be)!! Anyone planning on doing anything to their units once they move it...Cali Closets, jacuzzi tubs, crown moulding etc...

We're almost there!!!

in light of the past few days..any knowledge on how water impacted the building site...and are there generators you can buy for use in condos?

Back