Berczy Condos, The (Concert Properties) - Real Estate -

3rd floor -- letter arrived Thursday
Oct 22?, that's weird, I'm also on the 3rd floor but my letter that arrived on thursday says Sept 12. Is your unit by any chance located right where the construction elevator is? That would be the only reason to have that difference

Hello All:

Name is Harry. First post on this board. I'm on the 7th floor, #714. Can't wait for move-in, sold my house last week. Visit every week to see the progress.

One thing that confuses me is the back (south) wall. It should have been bricked once they had the scaffolds there for the other walls. I'm hearing unconfirmed rumours from unnamed sources (sounds like the Rob Ford thing) that the owner of the restaurant, Finn McCool, is not permitting the developer to use the space for scaffolding. I saw garbage bins yesterday, likely his, up against the wall, sort of "I dare you to work here" sort of things.

Anyone else heard rumours? Perhaps if it's true, prospective owners can send the guy a letter, tell him it's unlikely he's going to get any business from the building if he messes with our abode???

Hope to meet my neighbours in the not-too-distant future.

Harry

Our Thursday letter updated aug 29 occupancy to Oct 22 ....we are 3rd floor and that Unbricked wall on the south-side
of the building will be ours. I'm sure they are waiting just to make it super special for US.

You lucky people on the third floor, I saw your fridges being delivered on Friday. Floors are next to be installed.

Received firm occupancy date letter today. It's October 4th, 7th floor, north-west. However elevator strike might push it back.

So low floors in some parts of the building arriving much later than higher floors...certainly not the norm....in light of no accurate information being provided -let the speculation begin!!!

We are on the 10th floor and today we received our letter from Concert stating the Firm Occupancy Date as October 16th. Of course, the elevator strike was mentioned so who knows the impact this will have on the actual move in date.

Saw two mechanical devices on top of South side wall this evening, metal scaffolding like those used for window washing on site. I think I know how they are bricking the south wall.

There is a chain link fence only inches from the South wall, so it is unlikely the bricking can be done with it in place.

I received my letter the other day with a occ date of Sept 26th and I am on the 6th floor? I saw above someone on the 3rd floor with oct 22nd? As well my letter did mention that the ongoing elevator strike could push the dates once again. My gut is telling me it will most likely be November before I move in.

Our 5th floor occupancy date is Oct 24. We are in the heritage rebuild though (above the unit with the Oct 22 date).

Whatever issues are preventing the completion of the south brick wall seems to be affecting the completion of the interiors in this section as well. I went by last night and could see that they haven't started drywalling inside these units yet.

South brick wall problem seems to be resolved. As of yesterday there was movable scaffolding hung in place on the south wall, the garbage bins are moved, and they now have access to the wall. Picture attached.

20130605_181321.jpg

Attachments

• 20130605_181321.jpg
    20130605_181321.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 311
My 3rd floor firm occupancy date is set for September 12th so technically they had until yesterday (90 days prior) to notify any change, unless they have any unavoidable delay like the elevator strike, which it should not delay the occupancy more than 7 weeks max. I have not received any other communication so I think we are really close

Just received a new firm occupancy date now that the elevator maintenance strike is over.

November 26. 33 days after our last firm occupancy date.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Back