Backstage Condos (Cityzen, Castlepoint Realty, Fernbrook Homes) - Real Estate -

The insulation is very good. I don't hear a thing when I close the door and window.

But I am also very high up, so that may help with the noise reduction.

Last edited:
Does one know when closing for this building will be? I last spoke with customer service and they said it was planned for fall 2016 (and of course I still haven't heard anything since)

Last edited:
Update:
Just north of the railway tracks near the foot of Yonge Street, a newly installed pedestrian crosswalk marks the Downtown Toronto intersection of Yonge and The Esplanade. At the foot of the all but completed Backstage On The Esplanade condominium, the corner marks the beginning of a well-established stretch of tourist-friendly restaurants. As new residential density comes to the St. Lawrence neighbourhood, however, the stretch between Yonge and Church is poised to become slightly more varied in its offerings, beginning with the 36-storey Backstage tower.

Just heard there was a flood of some sort moments ago at Backstage, 3rd floor. Elevators down. This about two weeks after a day-long elevator outage following a flood at the sister ship, the L Tower across the street.

No word yet on amenities etc. Floods in condos are starting to scare the heck out of me. First 88 Scott in November, then L Tower in December and now Backstage. I'm surrounded.

Just heard there was a flood of some sort moments ago at Backstage, 3rd floor. Elevators down. This about two weeks after a day-long elevator outage following a flood at the sister ship, the L Tower across the street.

No word yet on amenities etc. Floods in condos are starting to scare the heck out of me. First 88 Scott in November, then L Tower in December and now Backstage. I'm surrounded.

Wasn't too bad. Elevators were back up within an hour or two. Damage was contained to just a few units and the lobby. Wasn't as extensive as the L Tower.

Back