1.4K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 1.1K     1 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 397     0 

Back to Toronto

ha, thanks likeintoronto

6688424223_623f9b1e2a_o.jpg

The City of Toronto is the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the largest city in Canada. It is my dream to come there

The City of Toronto is the cultural, entertainment and financial capital of Canada. Toronto is the provincial capital of Ontario and the largest city in Canada. It is my dream to come there

So where are you? North Bay? :)

I love this building. The fire-escapes are fantastic as is the harsh retro design. I fear a tear down is looming.

Is this the Concourse Building?
I can't figure out how that fire-escape works - the stairs don't appear to be connected to one-another.
Am I blind or is there an obvious explanation?

I can't figure out how that fire-escape works - the stairs don't appear to be connected to one-another.

If you look very carefully you will see stairs against the wall. So, if you're walking down, make a right.
It's called the HNR Tower.

It used have HNR running up along the building that faces Dundas Sq as well. That lettering was taken down a few years ago.

Last edited:
Great Publicity!

Congratulations to tomms for the front-page coverage in today's Toronto Star!

Attachments

• Tomms in the Star.jpg
    Tomms in the Star.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 319
It's just a coincidence that, at that particular time of the day, the angle of the Sun casts a shadow on that connecting part of the stairwell.

Back