News   Jul 12, 2024
 1K     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 921     0 
News   Jul 12, 2024
 356     0 

Baby, we got a bubble!?

lol , that made my day, I am laughing so hard, yes my head may get knocked off this time lol

If it does, I may decide to sell and increase my holdings in the one stock I own - High River Gold on Toronto, yes I do own other asset classes, what do you know lol

Dave.........I think the core condo market will buck the downward trend and far better than the overall market if we go down. The drivers for core condos are very different than housing types ( detached etc ) and the buyers buy reasons today have also come along way from the past. Just my opinion we shall see

CG,

I beg your service please.

Can you please tell me what units are currently selling for in the Republic condos by Tridel? Current sales prices with any incentives please.

Thank you for your help!

Primer #2: Is there a housing bubble?

http://financialinsights.wordpress.com/2010/09/07/primer-2-is-there-a-housing-bubble/

Yes, the Canadian housing market is saturate with people bad at math and just follow dogmatic drivel spewed endlessly by our very small, costly and incredibly dull public media sources. There’s a reason multi-level marketing schemes work here, people sincerely believe that the government will protect them in it’s typically incompetent fashion. Usually by adding another tax.

Multi-level marketing schemes. That about sums it up for me.

What a mature reply.

Are you aware of global investment that is coming to Toronto/GTA?

please provide substantiated evidence ...
we hear RE agents always mentioning that but since the industry is so monopolistic, only insiders seem to actually have the data.

anadotally, figures ranging from 30-50% of pre-construction condo purchases in the past decade have been attributed to foreign investors but again, nothing has been provided

In the past 2 days 100 new listings came to the resale market in the core or C01, I have not seen this kind of supply come to market since April, not a good thing. Just maybe the summer ending effect or sellers waitng to after labour day, usually 15 units a day came on for the past 3 months, its only 2 days but not a good sign.

Sim.....Yonge and Front on my radar, 259 units , 200,000 webhits off the name the condo marketing campaign, builder gave $5000 but wow what a potential return. If only .1 % are buyers thats 200 units , I will be there on Platinum Broker day, hard to miss me, look for the hair. Pre const is ready in 3 to 4 yrs if you believe in Toronto core condo investment this maybe a play up to u

Last edited:

Back