Aura at College Park Condos (Canderel Stoneridge) - Real Estate -

Dont speak so soon about trump. What about ivanka?
http://www.celebpicturesnow.com/data/media/145/Ivanka Trump picture (16).jpg

I was looking back in the thread but couldn't find when the retail portion was to open. Does anyone have the date?
Are residents thinking that the occupancy date will be pushed back again?

In post # 5682, page 379, tentative retail occupancy date has been given as September 24, 2012.

What sort of tentative occupancy date you have been given, Exodus.

I would also like to hear from anyone whose occupancy date has been pushed back, again or have been given a firm date for occupancy.

I'm on the 23rd floor and have been given an occupancy date of January 31, 2013.
I can't see that happening.

Last edited:
BrianSolo, a recent post states that 37th floor of AURA is being poured now. Your unit on 26th floor should be ready by the date given earlier of January 2013. Isn't it so?

Last edited by a moderator:
BrianSolo, a recent post states that 37th floor of AURA is being poured now. Your unit on 26th floor should be ready by the date given earlier of January 2013. Isn't it so?

You think they will start occupancy of condos when all the floors serviced by that set of elevators are not built? I think the set of elevators will service condos up to the top of the larger portion of the tower. That's about 20 more floors to build and finish by January (4 months).

You think they will start occupancy of condos when all the floors serviced by that set of elevators are not built? I think the set of elevators will service condos up to the top of the larger portion of the tower. That's about 20 more floors to build and finish by January (4 months).

I would appreciate if you could update us in case occupancy date is re-scheduled/delayed.

Occupancy will start when an Occupancy Permit is received from the City of Toronto. My understanding is that the City will require at a minimum that the life / safety systems for the areas being occupied be tested and operational. Occupancy can take place in stages, but as a minimum, permits for the areas being occupied must be received. I am no expert, but I would think that the minimum requirements would include pressurization fans for the elevator shafts and stairwells be operational, and connected to the fire alarm control panel. The pressurization fans are normally on the roof, along with the various mechanical systems - domestic hot water, heating, and cooling systems. If Aura has a mid-way mechanical floor servicing the lower floors, which contains a full set of these systems, including the plenum pressurization fans, that can be commissioned before the upper floors are completed, then occupancy may be able to start when these components are operational.

Tentative occupancy of lower condo units has now been moved to the end of March 2013. I'd be surprised if it was not moved again even later.

I find it interesting that the same 7 penthouses (including the 78th floor) have been for sale for well over a year. Or perhaps no one has bothered updating the site.

I find it interesting that the same 7 penthouses (including the 78th floor) have been for sale for well over a year. Or perhaps no one has bothered updating the site.

These and some other units are for sale as well. I will be back to my main desk on Monday. At that time, I will send you a link to a website where various AURA units are listed.

http://www.streetseed.com/Toronto-O...es-for-sale#/?is_rental=0&search_within_map=1

BrianSolo, above is a link to the web site where AURA and other high priced RE is listed for sale.

Also, I had visited sales office of AURA. The following units are still for sale:

Unit # 1511, 7507, 7516, 7616, 7802, 7805 and, of course, 'The' penthouse. It is now priced at $ 18, 375,000.

If you would like to know the sq. ft and asking price of these units, then, please, make a post and I will post the information.

http://www.streetseed.com/Toronto-O...es-for-sale#/?is_rental=0&search_within_map=1

BrianSolo, above is a link to the web site where AURA and other high priced RE is listed for sale.

Also, I had visited sales office of AURA. The following units are still for sale:

Unit # 1511, 7507, 7516, 7616, 7802, 7805 and, of course, 'The' penthouse. It is now priced at $ 18, 375,000.

If you would like to know the sq. ft and asking price of these units, then, please, make a post and I will post the information.

The 75-78th floor prices are shown on Aura's website. I would like to know the sq footage and price of 1511 though. Is that one with a large terrace? I thought they were on the 14th floor.

The 75-78th floor prices are shown on Aura's website. I would like to know the sq footage and price of 1511 though. Is that one with a large terrace? I thought they were on the 14th floor.

Unit 1511 is model 1C. It is a 1 bedroom, 584 sf unit with West exposure going for $ 419,000. At that price point, an individual will not be able to buy a parking spot. Presumably, locker at $ 6,000 is extra.

According to floor plans, balcony is 85 sf -- 17x5. Large terraces are on 14th floor.

Back